Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fastnickPL
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi,
    i have problem after update. still got freeze or crash game. 2-3 min playing and game is dead or when i got golden bullet

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    564 posts

@fastnickpl

What platform?

• fastnickPL
    Original poster 7 posts
  • vsilverleaf
    3 posts

@fastnickpl Let's hear it for the QA team!
    Maybe some folks haven't been having issues.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 424 posts

Hello @fastnickPL . Are you getting any specific error codes when the game crashes? Or is it just a generic crash report request? Either way, I recommend giving the steps in this guide a try to see if this helps with resolving those crashes for you! Let me know how it goes!

Official Response
  • fastnickPL
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubistorm still freeze after 5-10min. i must reset PC because i cant do anythink so i dont have code and report

• Scarberius
    5 posts

@fastnickpl Same problem for me although it doesn't need the Golden Bullet to freeze and then crash. 5-10 minutes gameplay then freeze up then CTD.

• Heimdall__PL
    2 posts

This Is bug database location character in "The Summit". This is possibile to restore.

• VukasinDordevic
    1 posts

@fastnickpl Same problem for me although it doesn't need the Golden Bullet to freeze and then crash. 5-10 minutes gameplay then freeze up then CTD.

my game eis freezing randomly too.

• echolecter
    56 posts

@fastnickpl If your PC still responds to Ctrl-Alt-Del you can pick Sign Out and login again. All running processes will be closed automatically and you should be able to start the game again.

And yes, the freezing issues are back again. Here it's all fine during the day, in the evening it's nothing but problems.

• The.Smint
    3 posts

Same here, started yesterday.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 195 posts

Hey everyone, sorry to hear you have been experiencing freezing and crashes since the recent update. If you have performed the steps provided earlier by my colleague. Could you please create a Support Case through our Support Website and provide your system files so that we can take a closer look at why this may be happening?

If you are unsure of any of the steps I linked above or have any other questions, please let me know.

Official Response
  • YoPetreaYo
    2 posts

@fastnickpl Same here...the game and dev are dead...they fix somthing and crash another finghs...maybe they do somtghing

• BA01-SWE
    1 posts

Same here, it crashes randomly 5-15 min into the gane!

• Adrian-11
    564 posts

@ba01-swe

Most likely it's from the server-side. When I play at stupid hours, all is fine. When more people are playing, I get the same random crashes.
    What time and region did you play?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 424 posts

Hey guys! I'm sorry to hear that you all are still encountering these crashes! As stated above by Ubi-Gizmo, go ahead and grab your MsInfo and DxDiag files. Once you have those, submit them via a ticket on our Support Site so that we can get a better look at what's causing these crashes for you.

Official Response
  • LeftyLebrandt
    2 posts

@fastnickpl same here. WTH did they do in the latest patch to break this so bad? A couple minutes of play, laggy servers, invisible spawning enemies, constant random crashes to desktop with no error codes…. Nothing.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there @LeftyLebrandt!

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering technical issues, such as crashes, when playing "The Division 2." Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

If you haven't already, please can you ensure that you have tried all of the steps shared within the PC troubleshooting support article? These steps help to combat a number of common causes behind technical issues.

Additionally, if you're encountering problems with lag, I'd recommend trying these connectivity troubleshooting steps to ensure that you have an optimal connection to the servers.

If the issues continue to persist after trying these troubleshooting steps, I'd recommend opening a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your system files. When opening a support ticket, please include a copy of your MSinfo and DxDiag. Investigating your system files can help us when providing further troubleshooting for your unique system. Additionally, please ensure that you include all the troubleshooting steps you have tried already in your case notes, including those from the linked support articles.

If you have any trouble opening a support ticket, please don't hesitate to reach out within this thread and we'll gladly assist you with this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics