Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PabloNicoli
    Original poster 1 posts

Please help

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lost-owll
    1 posts

I have the same problem

• DarkKrytos
    1 posts

same here and I am on the SSD also

• Ospina01
    4 posts

Same here, I got an email from support saying not to delete any previous saves (I'm assuming if I play it will over write and if that happens it will see my main character is gone and data lost........🤔🤬🤬🤬

• NOTr083r73h
    5 posts

I can not load my character either. Almost everybody has the same issue. Todays maintenance broke the game for many players. Apparently they are "aware" of the problem.

• Ospina01
    4 posts

@notr083r73h thanks, not that I feel better that it's not just me but to know it isn't me and it's them

• iam_abeom
    1 posts

9% Plz .....

• Smackdaddy12
    2 posts

same here, main character not visible and won't load beyond 9%. other characters load in but logging out of them is extremely slow. weird thing is i was able to load into to my main character once today. was in a pve mission with a friend and when fast traveling to another mission my game froze. when i restarted is when i lost my main character.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 426 posts

Hello everyone. I can confirm that this is a known issue, and that the team is currently working to resolve it! Your characters are not affected by this issue, and they should return to normal as soon as the fix is deployed. As stated by @Ospina01 , don't delete or save over your saves! If you have, however, go ahead and open a ticket via our Support Site to get that all sorted out.

I also recommend keeping an eye out on the News & Announcements thread for updates on this issue as well. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we work through this issue!

Official Response
  • Smackdaddy12
    2 posts

@ UbiStorm; Please clarify and explain what you mean by "don't delete or save over your saves!". Are you suggesting NOT to play or continue with any progression on secondary characters until a FIX is deployed?

• Dpro_70
    2 posts
    hi, i lost my character since the update yesterday.
    when the problem is solved
    thank you

• guest-7Kq0aRQw
    2 posts

Same here stuck at 9% when i click on my invisible character...😡 😡 😡 😡 On ps4 pro

• Irish.lad
    4 posts

On PS5 - I logged on this morning an hour ago and all way well. Then when I tried to log in again, My main charachter 3500+ SKD from DAY ONE - GONE. Stuck at 9% also. Furious and Gutted at the same time.

• gorza92
    1 posts

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM MY CHARACTER IS INVISIBLE AND STUCK IN 9% PLEASE HELP
    PSN:VON_DOOM92

• ll20yg02
    1 posts

Please help me, I also ban at 9% PSN:haoran-yang

• Vitt1014
    1 posts

Same here, stuck at loading 9%. Can’t saw main character on selection screen.

• creat1ve5253
    1 posts

Same opened a ticket before was fast travelling to the darpa labs and it crashed then my main has disappeared stuck on 9% PSN - Creat1ve913

• GhostAgent14
    100 posts

I'm having the same problem as the rest of you. I'm glad to hear that my character is not lost...hopefully.

• Dpro_70
    2 posts

Bonjour
    Je n’ai toujours pas accès à mon personnage depuis la mise à jour d’hier. Le chargement reste bloqué à 9%.
    Quand le problème sera t’il résolu ? 
    Merci

• LividSerpent
    2 posts

@smackdaddy12
    if you keep playing with on your any of your other characters you will eventually lost it too. I have lost my second character yesterday after playing with it. Same thing happen to my friend that we play together earlier in the same day.

Suggested Topics