7 Likes/4 Replies/76 ViewsOriginal poster Edward-341 1 posts
Recently I logged a request with Ubisoft and it was suggested to me to post it on the forums to see whether there is interest for such a change.
My question was:
Could Ubisoft please make all of the character, naval, settlement and tattoo packs from the helix credit store available at Reda’s shop permanently instead of the daily and weekly rotations it is on now?
I understand the helix credit store is a way for them to make extra money and I understand the four week period before the new pack’s items start showing up in Reda’s shop. The players who have the means and do not want to wait are still going to buy the packs. But for those of us who can’t afford to buy every new pack that comes out, the availability in Reda’s shop can serve as an initiative to keep playing thus maintaining an active player base.
Roughly calculating, it takes ±1625 opals to buy a complete theme pack. At the present opal reward rate, if the community challenge is complete, players can earn ±120 opal per week. Thus, to buy all the items in the pack (should it be available) will take 13½ weeks of daily play per pack. So even if they double the opal rewards at 7 weeks per pack players would still have to play daily for 161 weeks (311 weeks at present rate, nearly 6 years) to be able to buy everything of the ±22 big full theme and 4 smaller weapon, ship, settlement and tattoo packs I’m aware of (currently available).
So if we as players and AC community could gather the support for a change like this, having everything of all the packs permanently available at Reda’s shop, it would be awesome.
A couple of other suggestions I had were:
- instead of 2 kick attacks from the mount, have a light kick and a heavy weapon attack.
- a horse head icon on the compass for the mount.
- the golden Freyja with the cats statue form Asgard for a settlement decoration.
- an owl raven skin.
- since they are recycling mounts form Origins and Odyssey, maybe add a war chariot drown by two goats (even if we would not be able to swim with it).
- and if they could bring Ciara (subject to player choice), through some world event, to Raventhorpe as a permanent romance option like Randvi, Petra and Tarben. Also making her recruitable as a unique raider to add some Irish mythology tales and folksongs to the longship.
SpirantCrayon22 633 posts
. . . and another thing. I could go out and buy all of these cosmetics without any effect on my finances. I am not going to do that, though, precisely because of Ubisoft's approach. I quite like having complete things - but I don't like it so much I'll put up with the attitude.