Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jffeng
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi,

I finished the Siege of Paris DLC and travelled back to Ravensthorpe with the end of the quest. Whenever I try to fast travel back to Francia from the atlas I get an infinite black loading screen (after the screen with Eivor in the mist)

Please help!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @jffeng,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

After checking this for you I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and the fix is planned to be released with a TU 1.3.2. Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • jffeng
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-mark

Thanks for the update. Is there any ETA on when the 1.3.2 update will be live, and if there will be any compensation for affected individuals? It's very frustrating that I am unable to play the game that I paid for at the moment.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @jffeng,

Thank you for the update. I'm afraid that we don't have any ETA about the release of the next patch yet. Once more information becomes available, we will let everyone know through the News and announcements section.

Regarding the compensation, I'm really sorry to say, but we're unable to speak on behalf of the development team - if any compensation is planned, this information will be included in the patch notes as well.

I hope it clarifies the situation and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics