ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• x41x6Ex64x79
    Original poster 9 posts

Can we please have an update on what is going on with Division 2???

Total silence since yesterday, really not acceptable!!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Metal_Greg
    119 posts

@x41x6ex64x79 Ubisoft(not massive) is letting some of their other IPs have the limelight. The content will come eventually just be patient. try out some other games or something.

• xcel30
    685 posts

@metal_greg I think he's talking about a new wave of crashes and issues with last maintnances

• x41x6Ex64x79
    Original poster 9 posts

@xcel30 yeah, should have been more specific... What's going on iro the latest issue as a result of the patch yesterday?

Asking what's happening with new content in D2 as no news since yesterday.... Is a bit like asking if SOTG is returning 🙂

• A Former User
    0 posts

@x41x6ex64x79
    I have lost all (4) of my characters so am not able to play Division 2 at all. I use Xbox one. Do we know if this will be addressed Asap. I CAN'T FIND MUCH FROM UBI-SOFT OTHER THAN THEY ARE AWARE OF IT.

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    @x41x6ex64x79
    I have lost all (4) of my characters so am not able to play Division 2 at all. I use Xbox one. Do we know if this will be addressed Asap. I CAN'T FIND MUCH FROM UBI-SOFT OTHER THAN THEY ARE AWARE OF IT.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/109590/under-investigation-characters-missing-stuck-on-loading-since-sept-21st-update-post-here?lang=en-US

Note the post from Ubi-froggard.

• rashbak101
    38 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Noxious81
    828 posts
  • GhostAgent14
    167 posts

@noxious81
    Thank you for that link!! So it sounds like the Waveform and BTSU gloves were corrupted. My character most definitely has the Waveform holster equipped, so that explains why I'm having problems and can't play at the moment.

• Noxious81
    828 posts

@ghostagent14

You're welcome! And just in case you still have an agent left to play with: make sure not to log out or change servers (e. g. traveling to The Summit) while having one of those items equipped.

• GhostAgent14
    167 posts

@noxious81
    Thank you for that, and that is good to know!! In my case, I only have the one character, so I'm stuck until the devs get this all fixed. It's nice to know that they are extending the global event an extra week.

• Avalanche81
    24 posts

I am curious if they plan to release new content instead of repeating old seasons......cause it is getting rather stale now....i want new content that will NOT use old content and be considered new content.

• Noxious81
    828 posts
    (...) i want new content (...)

That's what they are currently working on since the beginning of this year. It's to be released "late 2021 at the earliest".

Suggested Topics