ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LurchUSA
    Original poster 6 posts

Went to the summit in an attempt to farm a Golan Gear backpack. I used the following settings:

Difficulty: Heroic
    Directives: 4, 100% chance increase
    Targeted Loot: Golan Gear Ltd.

Spent 2 solid hours in the summit going from levels 1 through to mid-'90s, but not one backpack dropped!! Started solo and picked up 3 additional agents within 15 minutes, so most of the time it was a 4 man PUG, so targeted drops were plentiful.

Ended up with stacks of holsters, gloves, masks, with the occasional knee pads and vests, but not a single backpack dropped in that 2 hour time.

Is this a bug with the loot table?
    Or does my luck just absolutely suck?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts
    (...) but not a single backpack dropped in that 2 hour time.

Is this a bug with the loot table?
    Or does my luck just absolutely suck?

I'm afraid your luck just sucked hard during that run. At least I have not heard anything about broken loot tables or any issues with Golan drops.

Unfortunately I don't know by heart whether there is a blueprint for a Golan backpack, but crafting can really help you out, if you only found resources instead of the item you were looking for...

Directives: 4, 100% chance increase

Just as addition: each directive grants a bonus of 25% concerning EP earned. Concerning Targeted Loot the bonus per directive is only 3%. So four directives are an increase of 12%.

Suggested Topics