So I'm having the same problem.

I can't purchase anything.

I've tried

Different browsers
    Different internet connections
    VPN on / VPN Off
    Different computers
    Different mobile phones.
    Video below that goes through what I've been experiencing.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1383 posts

Hello @bludvomit thanks for getting in touch with us about your Ubisoft+ purchase you are trying to make and thank you for providing that video.

When a successful payment has been made, you should receive a confirmation email from Ubisoft. As the cart does not seem to be functioning correctly for you, we would advise some troubleshooting, as well as trying to make the purchase from our website and also our Connect launchers Store tab too.

For browser purchases, please perform our list of browser troubleshooting, to reset your cookies, cache, and as this may help resolve the issue > https://support.ubisoft.com/faqs/000025585/

We would then recommend flushing your dns saved settings too >
    https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000061010

If you are trying to subscribe from Ubisoft Connect PC, please try our connect troubleshooting, as this can sometimes resolve these issues with our launcher > https://support.ubisoft.com/faqs/000025657/

Please also check the following >

• Ensure there are sufficient funds and enough funds to cover any authorization/payment checks
    • Make sure your payment method is updated and ensure it is selected as the default payment method in your store settings
    • Your registered email address is still accessible and you are not using an unusual domain name

If you have exhausted all of these options, please let me know and I will create a support ticket for you with our Ubisoft Store, to further investigate your account and settings, thank you.

Official Response
  • MikkelMB7
    1 posts

Hi
    I have tried a lot of the troubleshooting, but I still can't buy anything, and I can't get the deal anywhere else.
    What do I do? It's a part of the winter deal, the game I want to buy.

• Sziszko619
    1 posts

This is straight up riddiculus i can' buy anything.. i tried the app and the storepage even lost 100u coin on the storepage because my "Order failed".. i can't help it im mad. Im just gonna go and spend my money on steam.. and wait until your new games comes to steam.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1140 posts

@MikkelMB7 If you have exhausted all possible steps shared and still encounter the same results, please submit a support ticket so we can review the purchase with you further.

@Sziszko619 Sorry to hear the difficulties you have been running into with your purchase too. If you were using the 20% discount earned from 100 Ubisoft Units for your purchase, some restrictions may apply when using this code. However, if you can also reach out to us from our Support page, we can look into the missing coins for you.

Official Response
  • Christianjrp_97
    1 posts

Hey i just thought id mention quickly make sure any Ad-Blocker or Pop-up Blocker you have installed and running is paused for the site as i had the problem of it not confirming id bought it like here once i paused those 2 things whala it worked (hope it helps)

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 300 posts

@christianjrp_97 Thank you for this helpful tip!

Official Response

Suggested Topics