Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• shakey1981
    Original poster 37 posts

never had this before what does it mean?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 291 posts

Hey there @shakey1981, that looks very strange! Could you please try verifying your game files and let me know if that helps? Has this small text been displayed for long, or is it only recently you have noticed it? Does this small text occur in specific places on the map, and does it only display on the inventory screen?

If the issue does persist, could you please provide further fully uncropped images showing this?

Official Response
  • Imagine_Brata
    152 posts

@ubi-gizmo u see it if u click on settings tab . i think massive only forgot to hide it

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 291 posts

Hey @imagine_brata, thank you so much for the additional information and video showing this. I will forward this over to the development team so they can take a closer look.

If anyone else has any video's or can confirm/deny whether or not this appears for them, that would greatly help with our investigation!

Official Response
  • dagrommit
    532 posts

@ubi-gizmo can confirm it happens to me on PC. This was immediately after verifying files:

Note that it appears on the right for both "graphics" and "video" sections, though I think it was on the left before.

• dagrommit
    532 posts
    Note that it appears on the right for both "graphics" and "video" sections, though I think it was on the left before.

Just noticed it appears on the left in the agent selection screen, but on the right once you've loaded into the world

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 597 posts

@dagrommit Thanks for the additional info. I'll update the report with your image too.

Official Response
  • Adrian-11
    594 posts

@ubi-froggard

Now I see it too.

• PatrickJr.
    3 posts

Shows the same unofficial stamp for me, too.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 597 posts

Hey everyone,

The dev team have looked into this and located it too, so it should be resolved in a future patch. Thanks again for the reports.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics