Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rychlu
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello, I would like to share some material about Aim Assist in Division 2, I believe that this option should be removed from PC Client.
    I do not use this channel for promotional purposes. I want to somehow contribute to the removal of Aim Assist from the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    556 posts

@rychlu

If this works in the DZ, it would explain some mysteries on how some do 100% headshots.

• rychlu
    Original poster 4 posts
    @adrian-11  it work everywhere

• Adrian-11
    556 posts

@rychlu

Then it explains a lot... LOL! No wonder I'm on my face.

• WimpMiester
    4 posts

I can't speak for mouse, I use a controller and aim assist has been broken for a long time. Most of the time its off center and not on target, plus it has never targeted the head. So, if you see someone more accurate its not aim assist its something else. I also have never participated in pvp in the division so I can't say how it operates there.

• Oatiecrumble
    278 posts

I dunno what aim assist that is but mine certainly does not work like that, mine is either on the center body of the target or off to the left/right of the target, never have i seen mine target the head 😲

NOTE: Console with controller.

• xcel30
    256 posts

Wasn't the whole cronus issue in the first game stuff that did this?

• rychlu
    Original poster 4 posts

I dont have any problem with aim assist on console, problem is that PC players abuse it with mouse. Aim Assist with mouse its just aim bot, its simple is that.

• Adrian-11
    556 posts

Have no clue how it works (or supposed to) on consoles, but the dude recorded it in the video - that thing is aiming the head... perhaps not all the time, but enough.
    Perhaps that is how it works on PC with a controller.
    And that 1 second target tracking is all someone needs to put you on the floor in the DZ.

• Virtual-Chris
    445 posts

@adrian-11

I did a quick Google Search and it looks like there’s lots of options out there. For $69.99 you too can have an aimbot cheat for TD2 😉

• NightRavenXII
    14 posts

@rychlu Aim Assist on mouse? wait wut! 😛

• rychlu
    Original poster 4 posts

@nightravenxii yes this video is from PC client - ofc. its not the same like aimbot cheat, but its help alot when you play with mouse, and its in game - legal

its like small legal aimbot

it shoud be use only for gamepads on PC (what is fine) but what i try to say it abuse by "mouse players" on pc - what is relay unfair

• Sock_Monkey
    246 posts

@rychlu Whoa - I had no idea about this. This explains a LOT with the insta-melt guys in the DZ. Ridiculous!

• xlastovi
    75 posts

I cannot say about mouse, but controller + aim assist is no guaranty of a headshot. From my experience it targets upper half of target's chest. I think that aim assist also depends on your total weapon accuracy.

• Imagine_Brata
    148 posts

I Aim with my Eye with Tobii Eye Tracker

• Sol3UK
    10 posts

I think aim assist is more of a hindrance than a help, it really makes it much harder to pinpont a shot. It may help if you are really bad at aiming, it will get you in the ballpark so to speak.

• NightRavenXII
    14 posts

@sol3uk I agree with you mate.. Aim Assist on a controller is the most annoying thing in the world You go for the headshot and the fecking aim "[censored]"ist buggers the whole thing up for you...

But having Aim Assist on a Mouse damn that must be even more annoying.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics