Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved UNSOLVED Now that Epic has released EAC for FREE, and the Division 2 is already native due to Stadia, will you PLEASE turn on EAC for PC LINUX users?

10 Likes/11 Replies/3855 Views
    Valektra
    Original poster 2 posts

Epic has released EAC for free for Linux and Mac.
    The Division 2 is already native on Stadia.
    The Division 2 already runs flawless with wine/proton.
    Can you please flip the switch that Epic says you have in your developer console - that is entirely free - to enable Linux support for The Division 2?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Dark_saul69
    1 posts

@valektra I second this.

• Chained16
    1 posts

Please Ubisoft, do it.

• italoghost_br
    1 posts

I support this! Please, Ubisoft!

*BTW, I think we should have posted this on the page of The Division 2

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 304 posts

Hey @valektra, I have moved your thread from Player Support over to the General Discussions of The Division 2 as it seems you posted in the wrong subforum! I hope that you do not mind and thank you for posting!

Official Response
  • Valektra
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-gizmo Since I own the game, would like to play it, the reason it won't run is on your end not mine, and it's easily within your power to fix it - free even - I thought I was in the right place. It's not a discussion or a suggestion, it's a serious request to get my game to work again please.

• TheRealAbradolf
    1 posts

Yes, that would be awesome!

• Justin.dk
    1 posts

@valektra I really want this too.
    I am running Linux as well since Winbloze has taken itself out by disabling features that was previously included.

• nenoro
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nenoro
    2 posts

we have to remain patient guys it's coming and if ubisoft wants us to join they will do it.

Also what is the version of the SDK they use according to EGS it has to be 1.14 or greater to turn on linux support through wine/proton

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics