ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HonestlyOK1986
    Original poster 147 posts

Why this guy a) shouldnt have his account(s) wiped and b) why we'll never be told that happened? Because to be quite frank, i'm done.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/honestlyok1986/video/144111689

The lack of communication shows juat how little respect the creators have for their player base.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sock_Monkey
    464 posts

@honestlyok1986 Only the most blatant example, but far from alone. Cheating is as rampant now as it was in the waning days of Div 1. Most just use headshot aimbots, which are not so obvious and in-your-face, but it seems to be almost everywhere.

• HonestlyOK1986

@sock_monkey yeah, i'm not expecting anything to be done as they haven't done anything for years. It's a huge issue they haven't and won't pubically address and will be the downfall of the f2p's and any other games they make in the meantime.

But yes, the game effectively became as bad as td1 for pvp after 1 year when it took td1 3 years.

• Sock_Monkey
    464 posts

@honestlyok1986 Admittedly I've totally stopped reporting anyone a long time ago because they don't do anything. Maybe they don't care? I can't say for sure, but when 9 out of 10 players I encounter have inferior builds to mine (lower armor and lower DPS) and yet they face tank me - no out-maneuvering or chicken dancing required - and then instantly melt me in 1/2 second, while I barely tick a few bars off of them, then you know this game is FUBAR.

First few times I reported, but apparently since they weren't flying or shooting through walls Ubi didn't consider it important enough and did nothing, so I decided it wasn't worth the effort any more and gave up.

• Adrian-11
    881 posts

@sock_monkey

This is definitely a low point for TD2... update that breaks the game, cheats unchecked, glitches galore, bugs, crashes, silence... the player base getting really tired with this same sh!t...
    Close to the last straw myself, and unfortunately, I'm pretty sure they will not disappoint in that regard, something worse is coming soon, I feel it 😁

• Sock_Monkey
    464 posts

@adrian-11 I am close to SHD 2k - like real close - and for some reason want to at least cross that threshold, but after that I may hang up my watch.

With winter closing in I usually have a bit more play time coming up so was looking into other alternatives, and Back 4 Blood - the spirtual successor to Left 4 Dead - is being released soon. I think I know my next endeavor. 🙂

• Adrian-11
    881 posts

@sock_monkey

Crashes every 5 to 10 min this evening. Five times in DUA... I couldn't finish one mission.
    Ubisoft... I think we are done here.

• Sock_Monkey
    464 posts

@adrian-11 LOL - and shockingly it was stable for me tonight. Go figure.

I actually had a (mostly) decent night. Went to one DZ and it was nuts, so FT'd to another and it was dead. I was grinding and extracting as fast as could and got my SHD to 1996, filled literally all of my materials inventory, etc. It was probably the most time I spent playing continuously (almost an hour) in a year because it was so "productive."

Then, of course, as was inevitable: up show the guys with the skull masks that melt you instantaneously. This one had significantly less armor than me, and about 4% more base damage on their weapon, but it was like literally the instant he pulled the trigger I was on the ground. There was nothing you could do because all you heard was "brap" and you were dead. Any developer that gave even the tiniest [censored] about their game would see something was seriously wrong in the ability to tear through a shield and 1.6M armor in tenths of a second.

Well, four more SHD levels and I think I am done too.

• Adrian-11
    881 posts

@sock_monkey

Not sure what's happening here, but I don't use hyperbole when I say I had more than 10 crashes, coming faster and faster, all in DUA... It's March again, perhaps worse.
    I give up tonight, maybe tomorrow, but I'm very close to swearing that Ubi won't see a cent of my money from now on.

• HonestlyOK1986

Peesonally i think ubi are fully aware of the cheats but cant afford to lose the players ans dont care enough to get rid of them. I only purchased td2 as the advertising and sounds they were making beforehand stated there was an anticheat and they would ban cheaters from the game.

To be fair, the anticheat did essentially work for the first 12 months, i didnt see any in the first year of the game. However after that the known users of them on xbox showed up to test the water, found out they wont get punished and they all have gradually shown up to the point where theres only those left, new players or people like us who jave invested alot of time into it. However its people like us who will be leaving bit by bit having been grinded down i to basically just having enough of it all.

I reached that point now with the god mode and invisibility in pvp. Im very much done with the games pvp. I wont be back for the pve manhunt like i intended, dropped it entirely now.

Ive already decided ubi wont get any more funds from me, i cant trust what they say now in advertising, so if they say td3 no cheaters, we'll do something about them etc...yeah...no. i did intend on getting farcry6 but ive cancelled my preorder. As it stands id rather not give them any more funds at all with how players get treated and the total lack of caring or communication.

Suggested Topics