Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GLADI8ORDUDE.
    Original poster 68 posts

There seems to be a weird audio bug when doing the river raids when it comes to your Jomsvikings. When going into a raid and your fighting alongside your Jomsvikings there seems to be an audio bug that sounds just like the Dive of the Valkyrie ability. This happens every complete of seconds as you are in the river raid. I know the Jomsvikings do not have the ability to do Dive of the Valkyrie, so I am pretty sure there is some kind of audio bug going on.

Below are some videos showing what is happening

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2817 posts

@gladi8ordude Thanks for reporting this.

Can you confirm if this happens on all River Raid maps or is it a particular one? Does it also still occur if you unequip the Dive of the Valkyries ability?

Official Response
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    Original poster 68 posts

@ubi-keo I have played throw all the river raid maps and can confirm it happens in all the maps. All England, Ireland, and Frankia maps are all having this same audio bug.

• Ubi-San
    Ubisoft Support Staff 11 posts

Hello @gladi8ordude

Thank you for the answers and information you have provided so far. Could you please tell us if you have tried unequipping the Dive of the Valkyries ability as suggested by @Ubi-Keo?

Please let us know. Once we have this information, we can follow up with the development team.

Official Response
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    Original poster 68 posts

@ubi-san Hey there,

I have just tried out unequipping the Dive of the Valkyrie ability while in the river rapids. It looks like this does not fix the problem or is not causing this audio bug as I still hear it immediately as I start my first raided.

Below are some clips showing what's happening. I think it happened about every other second as I was in this village.

• Ubi-Keo

@gladi8ordude Thanks for the update and the new videos provided, I will forward these on to the development team.

Official Response
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    Original poster 68 posts

@ubi-keo Awesome thanks!

• Ubi-Keo

@gladi8ordude You're welcome 🙂

Official Response
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    Original poster 68 posts

@Ubi-Keo @Ubi-San He there, Is this issue still being looked at? Even after update 1.4.1 this Audio bug still happens.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @gladi8ordude I have checked and its appears that the audio issue in River Raids that you were experiencing should have been fixed in update 1.4.0.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the issue after the latest update.

Could you please provide some new examples and I will forward these on to the development team to investigate further.

Official Response
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    Original poster 68 posts

@ubi-keo Hey there, thanks for the reply. After some further testing, I can not recreate this audio bug. There was one river raid that I was doing a couple of days ago and I thought I might have heard it. If I do find it again I reported back with some video clips, but as of right now I think it is fixed.

Thanks

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @gladi8ordude apologies for the late response and thanks for the update 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics