Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xcel30
    Original poster 288 posts

And pretty much there is no saving it as the devs appear to pretend to not know what the issues are

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WalkinTarget1
    27 posts

@xcel30 I keep trying to make it work. Ridgeways vest, Anarchists Cookbook bag, SMG with Sadist. Crusader shield and a stinger hive. Its just sooo ....... uninspiring !! Remove the 4pc OD and replace it with 4pc EP and now we are talking. OD has gone through numerous changes, and none of them has helped it stand out. And its further gimped by being hamstrung in a large group as well, as once you are out of your bleed loop, you are putting out significantly less damage. It DOES work very well solo on challenging, but in a group on heroic it falls flat.

• N3mB0t
    272 posts

@walkintarget1 when the EP bag worked alone it was still viable to endure the gear set faults , hitting 1m+ crits was worth it , now its garbage , i also tryed numerous times to make it work , and it does... but only sometimes and solo , as soon as you get alone with a high level enemy you are screwed.

• matta3310
    6 posts

This is one of my favorite builds, reroll pieces to have 6 skill tiers and use as a status effect/skill dmg build. I use jammer pulse and stinger hive with vile mask and golan or china light glass cannon chest. The bp talent with double bleed duration and dmg is op, in pvp a single hollow tip is killing red builds just from the bleed being around 16 secs. Can one shot reds and purples in heroics and let them bleed to death. With vile and jammer pulse with this build plus a weapon with armor dmg in hand I can kill any reds and some purples just by pulsing in heroic.

• SoupaMax
    1 posts

@walkintarget1 have you tried it with pesty and vile mask? I recalled being able to handle the entrance of DUA Legendary solo. It applies triple dots on the enemies... vile, pesty, hollow point.

• WalkinTarget1
    27 posts

@soupamax Problem with running that build in a legendary is as soon as you try and empty a Pesti mag into them, they have already nicked you with their miniguns, and at that point you are face down in the dirt. I've gotten all my White Tusk gear but none of us dared run anything other than a 'squad of 3' build where we went and hid after deploying our skills. I would never try and run a Pesti build on a legendary, but feel free to give it a go.

• Merphee
    38 posts

I'm confident they'll do a quality check on all the gear sets in the upcoming content. I imagine Eclipse getting nerfed, though. 😝

• xcel30
    Original poster 288 posts

After a bit of forced forum vacations ( i guess you can ask for something to get fixed enough times to get banned for "spam" but it's unrelated to this game), gotta ask for the people that suggested using more skill tiers alongside Vile and possibly pestilience combo, what does using this combo with Ongoing Directive does better than EP if you invest in skill tiers? from my own experience the damage bonus from EP and large crowd control possiblity matches way better with vile and pestilence (well debuffs rather than status effect really) than the mix of weapon damage and status effect you get from OD where i feel like the hollow point damage bonus really outweights the bleed damage even with the backpack.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics