Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xlastovi
    Original poster 78 posts

Hi all,

one day ago our clan earned its cache. But I cannot see any in NY's HQ. Will I have to wait with clan caches until I get to level 40?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HonestlyOK1986
    70 posts

@xlastovi pretty sure you don't have to wait till 40 but its a possibility that you cant earn a cache as an under 40 player now you've started the campaign for wony, I thought it scaled to your level but apparently not.

• Imagine_Brata
    149 posts

@xlastovi i have cache here Level 31

• xlastovi
    Original poster 78 posts

Oh well. I will have to wait for the next reset for another cache.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 400 posts

Hey there @xlastovi . Thanks for reaching out about this missing cache! Is this the first time that you've experienced this issue, or has it happened a few times at this point? Have you also attempted any troubleshooting steps to get that cache to appear for you?

Official Response
  • xlastovi
    Original poster 78 posts

@ubistorm Hi there. It was for the first time as I travelled to New York about two days before our clan got the cache.
    I hope I am not that stupid that I would have collected the cache and could not remember it the day after - but sadly that is a possibility 😞
    Please consider this closed unless the issue happens again.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 482 posts

@xlastovi No problem, thanks for letting us know. Feel free to update the thread again in future if needed 🙂

Official Response
  • xlastovi
    Original poster 78 posts

Hello,

it happened again. Does it mean if I have more agents that I can pick up a clan cache with only one agent?
    As clan notifications are displayed for every agent I have.

• UbiMint
    Ubisoft Support Staff 22 posts

Hey @xlastovi,

I'm sorry to hear this happened again. Were you able to pick up the cache with one agent, but not the other ones you have? If so, what is the name, gender, level, and time played on that character that was able to get the cache?

Official Response
  • xlastovi
    Original poster 78 posts

@ubimint Hello. This is what I got to see tonight.

So I assume one of the caches is from the last week and it was several days delayed...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics