ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Eagle017
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-smash
    Thanks for looking into this issue. Here you go, I've uploaded a video of the issue on youtube:

As you can see, the challenge didn't progress although I finished a quest from Reda.

But I think I also found a workaround for this: It did give me credit for finishing the second daily quest today but only after I manually saved right after completing it. So now I'm at 1/5 although i finished both daily quests. It seems that you have to save manually immediately after finishing each daily quest or otherwise it doesn't count towards progression. Seems like autosaves aren't enough.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1702 posts

@Eagle017 Thank you for sharing both the video clip and the workaround. Happy to hear this helped update the challenge. I will be adding this to the team's notes. If you are able to reproduce the workaround tried, would you be willing to share a new video clip of this working for you?

Official Response
  • Eagle017
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-smash
    Alright, I'll try to reproduce it tomorrow once there are new daily quests available.

• ZeManel38
    2 posts

I already complete 5 time limited quests from Reda's shop , 3 yesterday and 2 today , none have been registered .

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1702 posts

@eagle017 Much appreciated! 🙂

Official Response
  • ninjasan10
    43 posts

@eagle017 3 days off the trot not registering.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2109 posts

It's tracked fine for me, two on Thursday, two yesterday and it finished after the first one today. The Pharaoh's Horse is at the stable. So at least it could or should be working rather than it being like the Einherjar Bow problem.

• Kormac67
    1100 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Same here. Whatever the problem is it doesn't affect everyone.

• AlePlay
    736 posts

yes .. I confirm the same problem ...
    Reda's missions are not counted in the Ubisoft COnnect challenge
    I don't think I need to take screenshots too .. the situation is exactly the same (the only difference is that you might notice, it's the language!) XD 

• Nomarc
    1 posts

I have the same problem:
    I did all day and week missions, own all opals... but 'Reda's best friend' not progressing

• SpirantCrayon22
    2109 posts

@zemanel38

It's been reported in the player support part of the forum - if you haven't already, add a comment there. Clearly something's wrong but there is hope - I have completed it and got the mount in the stable, though I have no idea what I can say that might help you. Hope it gets fixed.

• ZeManel38
    2 posts

@spirantcrayon22 , i already get it fix , somehow i complete it , but don't know how to explain how so , surely this challenges have issues that need to be fixed asap or not everyone will complete it if they want , odd

• Eagle017
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-smash
    I just finished the daily quests and recorded the whole process. This time both quests counted towards the challenge's progression even without saving. I don't know what I did differently this time.
    The second quest auto-completed once I've reached the mission area since the objective was to destroy all explosive carts and they were already blown up for some reason. I did get the 5 Opal for each of the two quests though and my challenge progression went from 1/5 ot 3/5.
    What's also strange ist that I got an error message [0x20101906] when I tried to save my game manually as you can see at the end of the video.
    Hope this helps.

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@Eagle017 Good job with that thread creating.I noticed that when i dont even expect that such bug exist.Linked this in one of my videos,so people can come directly here.Anyway i passed this bug and next i describe in details.

• Reda daily 23.09-picked from Reda,two completed-progess was tracked. 2/5.
    • Reda daily 24.09-picked from Reda,one completed-progess was not tracked.Did restart,after this 2nd daily appear,completed it-progess was tracked for both 4/5.
    • Reda daily 25.09-picked in Lunden,just for experiment,after completing progess was not tracked.This time i only come back to tittle screen and back to game-progess tracked after this 5/5.

Played on PC,cloud gaming.Here the video with two last days:

Not recorded first day,cuz everything was fine.I think this one depends from platform,cuz i know that console players have some issue with server connection.In my case server tracked my progress,but with some delay,so restart help.I didnt make any manual saves by the way and I dont think this could help(maybe support explain better),cuz such info like rewards from daily quest and progress tracking come directly to server,so there must be some desyncronization or severs works really bad.If you have smtn like failed to syncronize your achivement or saves that 100 percent server problem or you must set up connection to Ubi servers,the way they told you.Its just my thoughts,so please dont be hard with me 🙂

• Taklishim
    21 posts

Day four and still no credit for completing Reda Quests. That's 8 in total completed with no credit yet. (videos below)

Today was a bit different as one of the quests auto-completed as I came upon the location. (video below)

I attempted the supposed manual save workaround mentioned by someone else in this thread and it did not work.

I have received credit, EXP, and my opals for every quest I have completed thus far.

• GLADI8ORDUDE.
    106 posts

@ubi-keo I have been able to get quests from some of Reda's followers. I went to Jorvik to try this out. I got a lot of older quests and was able to do them and get the Opel from them. Unforechenally, Reda's Best Friend is still not working and it's looking like I will be unable to get the Pharaoh's Horse😞

• belmont04
    2 posts

@eagle017 same issue

• GLADI8ORDUDE.
    106 posts

@eagle017 @Kormac67 This is the same issue I am running into as well. I have been able to get quests from some of Reda's followers. I went to Jorvik to try this out. I got a lot of older quests and was able to do them and get the Opel from them. Unforechenally, Reda's Best Friend is still not working and it's looking like I will be unable to get the Pharaoh's Horse😞

• loukick
    1 posts

Same here, the challenge don't progress. It is a new fresh game made at the last patch.
    I try everyday and nothing change..

• TheTezT
    2 posts

me too same problem

Suggested Topics