ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ZKG0007
    17 posts

I think the most sensible thing to do would be to put pharaoh's horse and bow that also bugged into the weekly rescue challenges on ubisoft connect as free rewards as well as ezio bayek and altair costumes so we can get them since for a lot of players there are problems in these weekly challenges and time is running out to register the 5 reda challenges and they didn't count in time.

• SirChevron
    6 posts

Bugged at 4/5. For me it seems it did not count the weekly contract. THe other 4 it registered just fine.

• Eagle017
    Original poster 9 posts

So I did all 14 daily contacts and the weekly one on tuesday that were available during the challenge and only 4 of them counted towards the challenge's completion. Now it is stuck at 4/5 and the challenge ends tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜•

• dns20
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • dns20
    7 posts
    several days that I succeeded in the mission s of reda but I remain at 0 I finally managed to complete 2 yesterday 2 today but there are not a few hours left don c I will not receive the last mission therefore failed

• dns20
    7 posts
    I'm like you quite disgusted but I'm afraid they won't do anything

• SpirantCrayon22
    2289 posts

@dns20

Well, I get where you're coming from but to be fair to Ubisoft, with the Einherjar Bow they have stated they intend to do something about it. I'd suggest they'd do something similar here. Of course, the problem shouldn't occur and the fix hasn't happened yet but nonetheless it does not look to me like a fingers-in-ears-while-chanting-la-la-la response from them.

• GLADI8ORDUDE.
    111 posts

@ubi-borealis I have been able to get 3 out of the 5 quests required to the pharaoh horse.

Today I tried the steps again and was unsuccessful. Not sure why but there were a few things that happened differently. I was unable to make a cloud save, as last time I was able to do so. Also when saving and then reloading the save the second quest from Reda disappeared. I was unable to get the quest back weathered I tried going back to Reda or one of his followers. Finally, when going to Ubisoft connect to see if the one quest I completed went throw. I saw I was still at 3 out of 5, so unfortunately I am not sure if this method will only work once, but it is looking like it.

• Omninow
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I appreciate your response, but it just seems that nothing has corrected the issue for a very large number of people and we will be unsuccessful at completing this challenge. I still love playing any and all of the AC games. Thanks for your efforts.

• ChangoMorado
    14 posts

And another...none of the Reda quests have resulted in any progress on the challenge, so it remains at zero. One curious additional symptom was that on completing a quest it removed another from my possible quest list. I completed one worth 20 opals, and it removed the only remaining Reda 5-opal quest from my list. I had to go back to Reda to request the contract again, which luckily was still available.

This 1.3.1 patch seems to have introduced an unprecedented number of bugs into the game, making it barely worth playing until they're resolved. Literally every time I play the game now I encounter some new issue which used not to exist.

• Wesly17
    6 posts

The quest doesn't work for everyone, the problem is that for many players the number stays at 0/5 regardless of whether you have completed more than 5 of them. The quest is bugged and cannot be completed, preventing me and a large number of other players from claiming the Pharaoh's horse. please take a look at this. Of course with best regards.

• Wesly17
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis the quest doesn't work for everyone, the problem is that for many players the number stays at 0/5 regardless of whether you have completed more than 5 of them. The quest is bugged and cannot be completed, preventing me and a large number of other players from claiming the Pharaoh's horse. please take a look at this. Of course with best regards.

• the_real_dna
    27 posts

@ubi-borealis if you need save-game files for research, let me know. Im happy to share the one that works, and one that doesnt work .. since im on PC, i can easily get the files for you

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update from the development team. You can read their full statement below:

Thank you for reaching out! We are aware that some players are not having their progress tracked for the Redaโ€™s Best Friend time-limited challenge. The Pharaoh's horse will be rewarded to affected players that reach out to Customer Support, and it will also return to Ubisoft Connect as a reward for all players in the future.

We will continue to forward the reports shared by affected players within the forums to the development team. If you are eligible to receive the Pharaoh's horse, you should receive an in-game notification when it has been added to your inventory. There will also be information shared on our official platforms when it becomes available as a reward via Ubisoft Connect in the future.

Please note that this could take some time following the end of the challenge. Once we have more definite information to share about the reward's availability, we will let you know within the thread.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • the_real_dna
    27 posts

Doing the daily quests from Reda using this particular save file has worked for me consistently, without failing once. Today, the last day to complete it, I needed 2 more to register properly so I could complete it. The first quest registered just fine. The second quest, OF COURSE, it did not work. The first time it has failed is when I am on the last quest, for the last opportunity to complete the weekly challenge. So thats it, it is a done deal, I could ony get 4 out of 5 to register, so I fail.

I knew it was too good to be true, that I could actually make this work all the way to completion. As some sick twisted joke, Ubi like "nah bro.. we're gonna deny you the last one.. you can get close, but ur gonna come up just short muahahaha" :devil-emoji:

This is how it ends.. what a tease ๐Ÿ‘‡
    undefined

• Sharp_Frost
    1 posts

In total, during these days I passed 14 tests, but only 2 were counted. And there is no more time
    I wanted to contact customer support but it is not available

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5305 posts

@sharp_frost @the_real_dna I'm sorry to hear you also experienced issues completing this challenge.

Don't worry we will forward your account details on to the development team and if you are eligible then the Pharaoh's horseย reward will be added to your account and you should
    receive an in-game notification when it has been added to your inventory.ย 

Official Response
  • SirChevron
    6 posts

Completed 5 contracts yesterday. 3 including the weekly before the daily reset and 2 afterwards. The weekly contract was not added towards the total, the other 4 were.

• R3D_P1R4T3
    1 posts

Completed more then 5 time limited contracts from Reda, but the challenge not progressing at all. It shows me 0 of 5. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5305 posts

@r3d_p1r4t3 @SirChevron As mentioned previously we will continue to forward the details of players reporting this issue on to the development team.

Official Response

Suggested Topics