Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PatrickMarvel09
    Original poster 3 posts

I'm not sure this is the right place for feedback but here it goes:

After the last maintenance, the leaderboards stopped working and registered the fastest times of missions, this is a very annoying issue for veteran players, because currently it is the legendary mission times competition and raids that keep us in the game.

Thank you for your attention and I apologize if the post is where it shouldn't!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1063 posts

Hey @PatrickMarvel09, welcome to the forums! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the leaderboards, and they are not updating. Please do not apologise; you have posted this in the correct place!

Can you elaborate on this further for me? We have received reports of headshots not updating on the leaderboards, but is this for the whole of the leaderboards? And does the leaderboard ever update, either after a few minutes or if you log out and then back in?

Additionally, a video showing this in action would be great! You could directly upload a clip to a linked Twitter or YouTube account. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could transfer the video to a PC using a flash drive and then send it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site.

Official Response
  • TK105
    33 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • PatrickMarvel09
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-gizmo I did some more tests to see what was going on and found that when the global event is active the leaderboards don't count new times, I don't know if that was intended.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1239 posts

Hey @PatrickMarvel09

Just to let you know, we have reported the issue to the game team so they are aware of this. Whenever we have further information to share on this, we will share this on the forums. 

Official Response

Suggested Topics