Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 59 posts

Since the last update from Ubisoft the game has been crashing one time every time I login to the game. After that it goes away until you log off and come back in. Its annoying cause it disrupts my bounties and I have to start from the begging. I swear I want to punch someone when something like this happens. What's going on?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Gringo_555
    4 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll
    Same here but not while logging in. I can load and play but each times comes instant and hazardous crashes that freeze my screen and force me to ctrl+alt+suppr to close the .exe.

• Azrahild
    4 posts

I bought a game and im [censored], gamplay and story are good but these random freezes are really annoying i tried everthing:
    Video and audio drivers reinstalation, game integrity/redownloading, c++ reinstalation, lowering/chaniging game settings, disabling AV, updating os etc.
    I have these freezes since 21.09 so propably this ,,patch'' fixed one thing and broke few others.

If this product is defective fix it -.-

• The.Smint
    3 posts

Same here. Since yesterday the game freezes after 10 minutes, stays freezed for half a minute and crashes to desktop. No error message, just stops. Never had this in 930 hrs of play time. Nothing changed on my end. I am still running the older nvidia drivers, so it's not the nvidia bug and yes, DX12 is disabled.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 752 posts

Hey guys, sorry to hear that you have been experiencing crashes since the recent update. @Azrahild, thanks for letting me know some of the troubleshooting you have completed so far. Could you all please go through this technical troubleshooting article for me? These steps can help rule out many of the common causes for performance-related issues.

If issues persist beyond those steps, could you please reach out through our Support Website and Create a Case along with your System Files so that we can take a closer look into why this may be happening. I will continue to monitor things on my side to see if anything recent could be causing these to become more frequent.

Official Response
  • Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 59 posts

@gringo_555 I crash after I login and put in a few minutes of gameplay. Enough for half a bounty or something like that. Then I login again after restarting game and it doesn't do it anymore. I installed the new driver that just came out so Idk. I'll have to test it. I only had this happen after the last Ubisoft update.

This game is so awesome and frustrates me so much sometimes do to dying to weird things in the game like when I get sucked into cover I don't want to go, damage multiplayers not kicking in and weird settle stuff that are not annoying at first. But, it'll get to you after you start doing solos in heroic as you level up. But, I love the game too much to leave. I want every single thing to be fixed even tho it's old in some ways.

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 59 posts

I still crash and now I had it twice in a role and with new drivers. So, Idk what to say

• Adrian-11
    707 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll

Nothing to say, it's server-side and totally random, correlated to number of players in the server at the same time.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 552 posts

Hey guys! I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing all of these crashes and freezes. If all of the steps as outlined by @Ubi-Gizmo aren't working to resolves, I do highly recommend gathering your system files, such as MsInfo and DxDiag files, so that they can be submitted via a ticket on our Support Site. This will give us a lot of information on what could be causing these issues. It will also help to determine if this is caused by a server-side issue as well. Thank you so much for your understanding as we continue to look into this for each of you!

I also appreciate the additional information into these crashes that you have each provided as well. Keep letting us know if you notice any other weird things with these crashes.

Official Response
  • Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 59 posts

@ubistorm I clicked on your link for support site and it doesn't take me anywhere. the others do.

I am having more crashes than before. Now I'm having crashes every few minutes of gameplay. I am by my third crash today, so I stopped playing. Missions here are long enough to get a crash before finishing. I did do dxdiag and I will send it to the support site ones I find it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble following the link provided by @UbiStorm, @Sr_0v3rk1ll. I've now updated the link and it should take you to our Ubisoft Help website.

I can see that you've now been able to successfully open a support ticket. For clarity's sake, I would recommend that you continue receiving support on your ticket, as this will prevent any confusion or loss of information from the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics