ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• asfdvd
    Original poster 3 posts
    After finishing the Judgment of Atlantis quest Blood Gets in Your Eyes, the new main quest Good From Far... does not pop up even when I go to the exact location of the quest as I’ve seen in other videos. Is there any way to force the quest to appear or am I stuck from here?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2118 posts

Hey @asfdvd, sorry to hear this, would it be possible that you could try loading a previous save to see if this resolves itself upon completion again? What platform are you playing on?

Could you please also attach some screenshots showing that the quest "Blood Gets In Your Eyes" has been completed for me along with a screenshot showing where you're located for the next quest (Good From Far, Far From Good)?

Official Response
  • asfdvd
    Original poster 3 posts
  • asfdvd
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-gizmo i have tried to start again but without success . right now the game doesnt show me any quests
    and i have comleted the blood gets in your eyes because now elpis is queen.( icant send sreenshots because they are too heavy)

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2118 posts

Hey again @asfdvd, thanks for letting me know that you can't upload the image, I'm sorry to hear the issue persists. So that we can look into this further, could you please create a Support Case through the Ubisoft website?

Once you have created a case, could you then provide a short video showing that you're still unable to complete the quest? You could directly upload the clip to a linked Twitter or YouTube account. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could transfer the video to a PC using a flash drive and upload it to the case or send it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site.

If you are unsure of any of the steps I have provided or you have any other questions, please let me know.

Official Response
  • longjohn119
    1031 posts

@asfdvd What you have to do is go to this location in the picture and that should trigger some dialog from Kassandra talking to Ikaros about making a speech and after she finishes the speech the little boy will appear .... The first time I played Atlantis I had no problem but the second time I had the same thing happen as you did and found this to be the solution ...

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/c/c4/ACOD_FoA_JoA_Good_From_Far%2C_Far_From_Good_-_Kassandra_Looking_Over_City.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20190731121920: (https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/c/c4/ACOD_FoA_JoA_Good_From_Far%2C_Far_From_Good_-_Kassandra_Looking_Over_City.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20190731121920)

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey @longjohn119, appreciate you sharing this with everyone and do hope that others who run into the difficulty will find the workaround useful.

Should there be any other queries regarding this or any other issues, let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics