Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Chief_Keith117
    Original poster 1 posts

I’ve started a new game after beating Valhalla the first time. Eventually started the wrath of the druids dlc and realized that most if not all of my trade post were already under my control. Now when I do the quest I can only complete 3 trade post quest. The others won’t let me complete them making fast travel to location impossible. Is there a way to fix this?
    undefinedundefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

Hey there @Chief_Keith117 - welcome to Discussions!

I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with the trade posts in Ireland whereby they show as already claimed when playing through the content again a second time (or reloading a save after the expansion has been completed).

This is an issue that the development team are investigating currently, and to aid them in their investigation I have forwarded your account details, provided image, the link to this thread, as well as your most recent cloud save file.

Should we require any additional information from you, we will let you know; but for now, thank you for understanding and patience while the issue is looked into. Please keep an eye on these forums as well as the News & Announcements section for new patch notes when they become available, to be notified of when a fix may be deployed. 🙂

Official Response
  • thepancakejake
    1 posts

@chief_keith117 I am in the exact same boat here, not a thing I can do. So the quests are still just …sitting there, too. I’ve got all deeds but can’t complete the quests, but they still display as controlled, no ability to fast travel either. I hope Ubisoft fixes this soon!

• rctx81
    11 posts

@chief_keith117 I have the exact same issue playing on a PS4 - a new save game after playing hundreds of hours on my first run, and once I started the WoTD arc in the new run the trading posts progression is stuck. I keep receiving all the supplies passively as if I had already finished the whole questline (and unlocked all the trading posts) but the deed missions remain in my questlog and I can't fast travel to any of them. As it is, it just feels like I'm cheating on my own game and a part of the fun of playing the expansion is lost.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Hello @rctx81 thanks for commenting about this trade post bug you have experienced.

At the moment, we are still investigating this bug and trying to find a cause and resolution to it. Could you let us know if your save file has been uploaded to the cloud so that we may access it?

Our QA team is trying to gather as much information on this trade post bug as possible, at the moment.

Would you be able to send us a video of this issue, please? Or list what steps you took leading up to the trade post-progression blocker, so that we can pass this on to the team?

Official Response
  • rctx81
    11 posts

@ubi-milky sure, my most recent save file with the new game is up in the cloud, should be about 80h or so. I'm playing on PS4.

As for the quests I've followed:
    1) I've finished the 'Rathdown Build Up' with the first trading post restored for Azar, but different from my first playthrough there were both regular citizens AND bandits occupying the post and, once I got the supplies to finish the quest, all the upgrades were already built without my input.
    2) After I've completed both 'Flann over Ireland' and 'A Show of Character', I had the sidequest to restore the Linsdurrow trading post, but even after killing the bandits in the area I couldn't find any interaction point to finish the quest and restore the area, even though it was already visually restored, fully occupied by cirizens and the bandit corpses never despawned.

As for other signs of a bugged progression: my inventory has all the WoTD decoration items gained by trading ever since I started this new save and right before settling on Ravensthorpe, but no gear or ship items; and since I've restored Rathdown's post I'm receiving the passive income of all the different supplies in Azar's chest even though I didn't unlock the remaining posts on this 2nd playthrough.

Suggested Topics