ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Spikem_Cowboy
    Original poster 7 posts

I just thought I'd make a list of what I personally wanna see come to the game in future updates that would just make the game overall a better experience.

Quality of life improvements/Bug fixes - This would be at the top of my list as there are still alot of bugs and server issues that need to be addressed in this game but its slowly getting better.

3D Weapon Printer - This would be a great addition to legion from WD2 as playing with the same weapons gets pretty stale and boring. This would also allow to equip actual weapons to operatives that otherwise cant use them while also giving eto more use other than clothing and weapon skins.

Training Station - This would allow you to re-roll, add, or remove perks, abilities, or traits on operatives costing influence. This of course would not apply to any special characters like prestige operatives or Aiden, Wrench, ect...

Better Seasonal Rewards - I think the season rewards are kinda lacking and not really that interesting so why not add character outfits like Aidens original outfit from the first game or Marcus Holloways full outfit. It doesn't even have to be watch dogs related, why not add other character outfits from other titles such as far cry or assassins creed rather than a random pair of shoes nobody's gonna wear, this would just give players more of reason to actually rank up and play.

New Gadgets/Operatives - This would obviously just keep the game feeling fresh while also having something new to try.

More PvP Modes - Bring back Showdown, Bounty Hunter and Armored Trucks from WD2, again something that would be perfect for legion and would be more engaging.

This just a list of things I'd personally would wanna see come to the game but tell me what you guys think

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• nadajun095
    4 posts

@spikem_cowboy 

and I hope to start a new game with current members or at least there's an select-able options like whether start with previous members or start with new members 
    It's hard to find new agents everytime starting a new game hehe

or just reset all the completed mission so that I could start a mission at the beginning

• bigburgers2021
    3 posts

I think they should add met police livery to some cars and I would love to see something similar to the met police ford transit ptv van As I'm a bit disappointed without met police cars

Suggested Topics