Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    601 posts

@azullfr I’ll pay more attention in the future and see what other titles come up.

• azullFR
    1305 posts

@thenorfolkian
    I've just found another "explosive" one, also taken at Reda : September, the 18th 2021

• "Mieux vaut les brûler !" = "Burn it down !" // East Anglia = West of Elmenham

I had no problem with this one as it was the first time this quest appeared in my game 🙂

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your continuous updates! I passed them along to the development team for the ongoing investigation. ONce we have more details to share, we will update this thread 🙂

Thank you for your patience and if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    601 posts

This was weird. Not only did Reda only give out one quest today (for me at least), but that quest turned out to have no real action. The target for elimination was inside the Nene Blockade, but when I went there, I couldn’t raid the location and discovered that all the enemies were already dead. This is not normal.

• KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

@thenorfolkian In English this contract is called "The Merchant Caravan", see the screenshots in the top of this thread

• KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

@thenorfolkian This is a known bug, see here and the Megathread list

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @TheNorfolkian,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

PS: I merged your thread with our megathread for better visibility.

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    601 posts

@ubi-mark I made that post a separate topic on purpose. The quest did not complete. I still had to confirm the kill to complete it. I was trying to report a very specific problem not related to the auto-completing issue. Can you please restore that post back to an independent thread?

@KopfSmertZz If you watched the video, you would know that this wasn’t the same issue addressed in the megathread list. The quest did not automatically complete.

• SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

Only to confirm the kill to complete it i had many times, since month..most time a wolf(not every day/week sometimes 2 in 2 days..random places..). Last time sometimes a already dead warrior.
    The Caravans are most time completed direct when i arrive..Once the bar was filled on the half when i come close and suddenly it was complete...

• Lysvander
    90 posts

Just to add my experience.

Associate Lunden, new trade routes quest.
    FT Oxenefordscire (N), ride straight to it, once passing the lake and before the final hill quest auto completes.
    If you go look, everything is destroyed but enemies are alive. Reward is added.

Reproduction rate 100%

't Is not such a big deal, but it worked good before, ... and just arriving to a scene without having to actually do anything is .. just ... meh. 🙄

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 960 posts

Thanks for your continued reports guys, we appreciate it!

I've passed them onto the team who are continuing to investigate this issue.

When there's news, we'll let you know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics