ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubistorm
    I also can confirm fly with the raven complete it...but i think this issue doesnt matter..The Reda quests are all the same and boring,no impact to the game, i like i mustnt do much for them.
    The game have many more issues and Ubi dont fix them

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

Hi there!

Apologies for the delayed response here, as this may no longer be possible, but you're welcome to submit a video of this issue to us.

If you're able to capture a clip of carts registering for the reward before reaching them, we'll gladly forward this to the game team for investigation. You can upload this clip to a video/file sharing site like YouTube or Google Drive, and post the link in your reply to share the video with us.

Many thanks!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1721 posts

@ubi-nacho really, there's no need. There are already videos in original thread dedicated for this bug.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 623 posts

Hello @lemmie88, @SteveZ_Pun and @petek, thank you for the confirmation!

We don't have any updates as for now. Thank you for your understanding while the team continue to look into this! 

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 623 posts

Hello @bielik01 and thank you for your message.

If my colleague requested the video from the player, it means we still need it for for a further investigation.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions.

Official Response
  • WildHunt
    200 posts

@ubi-oxavo I'll record one next time it happens and post the link here.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1497 posts

@ubi-oxavo

Are you seriously asking for more? There are things we have to do in real life. This bug is absolutely 100% repeatable so please ask the devs to boot a console or whatever and play the blasted mission themselves, it'll save your customers wasting time on it.

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@spirantcrayon22 yeah, sometimes I wonder if they play their own game...

• WildHunt
    200 posts

@ubi-nacho Hi, here is a video of the issue, I recorded this today. Download the video for the full resolution playback.

Video link: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A06cnZ4D5P6KJ3QLVUA9RbyNGPlDEQ3O/view?usp=sharing)

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 690 posts

@wildhunt Thanks so much for uploading that video! I've sent that over to the team to help with their investigation. Please keep an eye on this forum for updates, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1497 posts

@ubi-mushy

Do we understand from your message that the devs do not have access to a normal home console/pc set-up? Any of them could load a save, go to Reda for such a quest and see for themselves. They then see it with the eyes of a customer AND a developer.

• pesto.
    264 posts

As title says, the contract (and similar) do not reset correctly so the carts are all destroyed before you even get there.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2502 posts

Hey @spirantcrayon22 ,

The team do have access to retail hardware, but there isn't always a guarantee they'd encounter the same issue in the same way, hence why we kindly ask players to provide examples in some instances.

These clips are very beneficial to the team, in allowing them to see the exact steps taken to recreate the issue, so they can repeat this and begin to investigate themselves.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1497 posts

@ubi-theberry

This one is guaranteed. If this type of quest has been done once in a given location then, if it appears again at that location, the bug occurs and the carts spawn in destroyed (they don't explode or the baddies spawn in after the carts actually explode). It is not a serious problem as it's mildly beneficial to the player. No-one gets to destroy the carts in any location more than once.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5779 posts

We understand that this issue has been easily reproduced, @SpirantCrayon22. As mentioned by my colleague @Ubi-TheBerry, the development team are interested in collecting additional videos, even if they've been able to reproduce the issue themselves during testing, in case the issue is occuring in another person's game in a different way. Being able to view multiple unique experiences of the issue helps the team greatly when investigating further.

If players are able to provide us with additional videos, then we ask that you share them within this thread so we can pass them along to the dedicated teams. Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. You can check this by looking for a cloud icon on your most recent saves. The development team can then take a look at these as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    1215 posts

@ubi-borealis What kinds of videos is the team looking for that players in this thread have not already shared? All the cart-burning quests auto-complete exactly the same way, no matter the location. I’ve even resorted to using the trick of sending the bird in because the auto-complete triggers when coming within range of the quest area. What more visual proof is required and when will a fix be implemented?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5779 posts

Hello there @TheNorfolkian!

The development team are interested as much of the player experience as possible in regards to these daily contracts. This includes accepting the daily contract (showing the contract name), arriving at the contract location, and what happens during and prior the quest auto-completing. We have been able to collect a number of videos from players who have encountered this issue in their game, all of which have been helpful for the developers.

We understand that not everyone affected by this issue is able to provide a video, which is absolutely fine. If anyone would like to share a video to help with the investigation, then we welcome them to share those videos within this thread. We will then pass any additional reports along to the dedicated teams for a closer look.

We don't yet have any news to share regarding a resolution, or an ETA for when this may be. Once we have any updates from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1497 posts

Please don't bother fixing this one, the repeated quests for opal (opal that is, frankly, almost completely useless) are helped by it. Don't add to the tedium by fixing it. I'm not intending to be snarky here, I am being genuine. Really, please don't bother to spend any time fixing it until other actual problems are fixed.

• TheNorfolkian
    1215 posts

This could be a total fluke, but recently I found the cart contract suddenly working as intended... in IRELAND. I’m not sure if this was some anomaly, but the next time this type of contract shows up, I’ll do some play-testing to see if it continues to work in Ireland instead of England.

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@thenorfolkian not really... I started taking quests from the guy in Glowecester. First time he gave me the cart quest it was fine, but another time in the same location it was already completed.

Suggested Topics