Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/97 Replies/2193 Views
    Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 413 posts

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this very detailed update with us.

Can I just check that you received all items back?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • VampyrVenom
    9 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck I got all the ubisoft store items back, plus i got the ubisoft connect items back, the armor runes themselves are still missing sadly, but i asked around and a lot of people have been experiencing the same thing, though their runes hadn't vanished, though i don't know what gear they had on, it's possible it was just regular in-game gear.

• o-RedWulf-o
    1 posts

@vampyrvenom Thank you I'll try to go back and enter then exit the challenge again and see if they Re appear. I've lost every single equipped rune so I hope it fixes it 😭

• Aetheogh
    22 posts

@ubikobold

At least am not the only one, everytime I load a save game all my runes disappeared. This latest savegame all those very rare runes from some of the side quests, loot from quest areas are gone. At least kept my armor that bought from the store, the armor and gear gotten from exploration, quests, loot chests are gone from the inventory.

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi all, thanks for confirming this information and sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue. While I would not be able to provide any additional information at this time, please rest assured our development team are still investigating this issue and we hope to have an update for you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please keep an eye on our official website along with these forums and our social media outlets for any further news and information as soon as we have this available.

Official Response
  • Bloodspiter
    1 posts

As you may know, ruins have been disappearing from peoples inventory. I had several 18. some thing+!!!! rank all the way down to somewhere around 10. something and I am missing them from all my armor and they are not my inventory and have spent hours to get the silver to buy them from the some checking every shop every single time they restock to buy them and boom they are all gone
    Please fix the bug Ubisoft

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 551 posts

Hey @bloodspiter!

Welcome to the Forums!

I've merged your thread here as it's also discussing the same issue, however this is still being investigated by the team.

I've passed your details on as part of the investigation so please watch this space for further news.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Official Response
  • BLCKWV
    3 posts

@aetheogh
    same here, also enhancing gear will make runes disappear, additionally had to switch away from the berserker gear at all since also the gear started disappearing.. 🙄

• BLCKWV
    3 posts

Now i just didn’t loose my runes or gear from loading an (auto) save game etc, while on my way to finish the “kill the compass” mission i jumped into the water and looted a dead soldier’s body for arrows - and they were gone after that.. 💆♂

• BLCKWV
    3 posts

First I thought it only affects the health rune (14.9) but when i loaded yesterday’s save game, it seems it randomly picks rune slot 1 or 2..

@ubi-mark
    @uni-litten
    @ubi-kobold

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 470 posts

@blckwv

Thanks for providing this additional info. Please keep an eye on the forums for updates.

Official Response
  • KilotheRhino84
    1 posts

I just had this issue after the Lolingstone mastery shrine on Xbox. A bunch of my gear loaded on the screen as if I had just recieved it. After completing all 3 challenges at gold I was checking my gear, as both hands were empty, the weapons that were equipped were no longer equipped. After trying to equip again, I realized all the runes were missing, all together, not even showing in my inventory.

I loaded a previous save and they are back, but 2 of the mastery challenges I had completed are now showing as never having been done. The loaded game was from 4 hours prior, so I now have to take the time to redo them. I will be sure to manual save in case it happens again, but should not be have this problem.

I hope this helps others having this issue.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there @KilotheRhino84! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and how you were able to resolve the issue. I'm sorry to hear that this caused you to lose some progress with your Mastery challenges. I've shared your report with the development team as part of the ongoing investigation. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

In the meantime, I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • HeartlesSv4.2.0
    2 posts

Every rune that I had in my armor is gone, including the 2 stat runes. The only ones of those I still have are the stealth & speed combo runes. The rest were great runes. Lost my poison build runes, too. I sold anything less than "great". Idk when I lost them, tho. The last save I can go to without losing hundreds of hours is missing them, too. Idk what to do. I've spent a lot of money on this game bc I love the AC games, but this is really disheartening.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

Hello HeartlesSv4.2.0, sorry to hear you have experienced this issue of missing runes from your armour too. Whilst this is under investigation by our AC team, I could send the team your save file to look at, but at the moment, I do not see Valhalla on your HeartlesSv4.2.0 account?

Are you using another Ubisoft account name to play the game, or have you not played the game whilst connected to the internet?

Official Response
  • HeartlesSv4.2.0
    2 posts

@ubi-milky It should be under H34RT13SS.

I'm not really all that worried about the great armor & health runes, although I'd love to have all of my runes back. My biggest concern is the combo runes. I still have the assassination+stealth & critical chance+speed runes, but the rest are gone. The only thing I can think of is I lost them after trying some of the mastery challenges. The furthest I can go back without losing hundreds of hours of gameplay is missing them, too. The AC games are my favorite & the only ones that I spend money on for DLC. If there's anything that can be done to make this right it would be highly appreciated, as I don't want to have a bad experience with my favorite game.

Thank you for your time.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

Thank you for letting me know this, I can see your cloud saves on this account now, I will make sure they get added to our investigation into missing runes. I too hope we will be able to resolve this soon for our players, thanks again for your help with this.

Official Response
  • Azhrei21
    45 posts

@ubi-theberry Well this is happening to me too on PS4. I'm about halfway through the england map. I had 3 +11 HP runes. I had two in my helm. Then I found two 14.9 or whatever HP runes. Obviously I put them both in my helm. About a week ago one of them vanished when I got on the game. I was like wth? But ok... I'll prolly find another. Well I haven't, and now I get on tonight, Eivor is glowing with that Idunn skill bug and I'm like the F? I haven't unequipped my helm, why is he glowing? I look AND MY ONLY OTHER 14.9 OR W/E hp RUNE VANISHED! Fix your game please, before they all go poof... and I don't mean to be rude but in the future maybe play your games before releasing them (to the end)? Or maybe play for longer periods, like entire days (that is the testers jobs right?). Some of these issues I've been posting about lately you prolly will never see if you only play an hour at a time. Like memory leak issues (pop in getting worse over time, things start to not appear like the flame on a torch, etc etc)... and some of these issues aren't random things only a few are finding...

I don't suppose there's any way you can give my runes back? I doubt it.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1575 posts

Hello @azhrei21,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. I passed along your report in order to speed up the ongoing investigation.

Once we have an update on this, we will let everyone know through these forums and the patch notes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Azhrei21
    45 posts

@ubi-mark lol i just picked up a 14.9 Rune of Life... i don't want to use it cause it will probably vanish. 😞

When you fix this please say so in the ps4's patch notes so we know... most games just say absolutely nothing in the update history.

Suggested Topics