Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/97 Replies/2224 Views
    GNS-OKC
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis - Done - I resaved the old save from June 15 to new save in Manual Save 3 slot just now

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4117 posts

Thank you so much, @GNS-OKC! Your unaffected save (from June 15) has now been passed along to the development team, as well as your more recent, affected save file. I've also shared your full report with them, including the reproduction steps.

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. I would also recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • GNS-OKC
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you! Is there any chance I get those runes back, or should I just forget about them and move on?

• GNS-OKC
    9 posts

FYI - if anybody is interested, this issue is being worked here:

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @GNS-OKC!

I would be unable to speculate on how the development team intend to resolve this issue at this time, and I cannot guarantee the runes will be returned to your inventory for certain. If we have any updates on how the team intend to fix this issue, we'll let you know within the forums as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • RCDeschene
    58 posts

Any update on this? Is the issue at least being forwarded to the devs?

• GNS-OKC
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis ...much appreciated - thank you!

• VampyrVenom
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis Sorry about this, bit late of a reply but the edition i own for Valhalla on PS4 is the gold edition physical copy of it.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @VampyrVenom! Thanks for letting us know which edition of the game you own. I'll pass this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation 🙂

Official Response
  • PS_STI
    2 posts

@taklishim my most valuable runes i.e. the ones socketed in my gear all disappeared following defeating Cordelia, the final Daughter of Lerion (the one on level 340) and collecting the reward for 3 daggers.

Looks like a hint to @Ubisoft - I’m only not sure whether the bug kicks in only after defeating tje final sister or is it related to collecting any special piece of gear…

@ubi-borealis same story here. As written above it happened soon after I defeated Cordelia

• PS_STI
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

@RCDeschene - Thank you for highlighting your own thread to me. I have merged it with this one to keep all of the relevant information concerning this issue with missing runes together. Can you please confirm whether the runes that you have lost from your gear are just Life (Health) Runes, or if others also disappeared? Can you also confirm the gear set(s) affected? Thank you!

@PS_STI - Thank you for clarifying that this issue occurred after you defeated Cordelia, and claimed the reward for placing the daggers from the three Daughters of Lerion into the statue. Do you have any previous save games from before the fight? If so, have you tried reloading one to check whether your runes are still applied to your gear before the fight, but as soon as the fight is completed, they appear removed? Any additional information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

Official Response
  • REECEdean
    1 posts

I have just logged on to find all my health runes completely disappeared. In fact all my runes on my equipment weapons and attire are empty. Can't find any health runes or any I had attached, in my inventory. I've just had to load back on my Xbox to a manual save 10 days ago and -25 hrs of gameplay. Not happy. FIX ASAP

• RCDeschene
    58 posts

@ubi-woofer The runes that disappeared on me are as follows:

1 Great Antidote Rune
    1 Great Bulwark
    2 Great Feather Runes
    1 Great Remedy Rune
    1 Great Rune of Protection
    1 Great Rune of Rain
    2 Great Shell Runes
    1 Great Water Rune

However, at this point, I've essentially gained all of them back naturally in the game. My only gripe now is the disorganization of the store, which I've already mentioned:

By the way, here's video evidence of the shops' disorganized sell inventory:

Also, something I've noticed since the game's launch is the displacement of the these particular round runes away from the rest of the rest:

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@REECEdean - I'm sorry to hear that all of your runes disappeared, and that you have lost progress from reloading an earlier save to resolve this issue. Please be assured that the development team are looking into this issue further. I know you have reloaded your earlier save, but would you be able to let us know what triggered the runes to disappear in your game?

Can you also confirm which gear you are using, and which runes went missing. Were they all life (health) runes, or did you have different runes equipped?

@RCDeschene - Thanks for confirming which runes disappeared for you. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to get the runes back naturally as well. Thanks for the update 😄

The development team are aware of this issue wherein runes won't be organised in the store. They are investigating this issue further. You can follow our dedicated thread for this issue here. I've passed the report you've shared with us here to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • RCDeschene
    58 posts

@ubi-borealis Are they also aware of the weirdly isolated Hunter and Aegis runes in the inventory as well?

• VampyrVenom
    9 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Is their a update on what will be happening since we don't have runes, the games still easy with nightmare scaling now, but it's kinda meh now without being able to make a build that we want to use.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@RCDeschene - The development team are aware of an issue wherein the runes aren't sorted when viewing them via the in-game inventory and in shop menus. They're currently investigating this issue further. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates regarding the rune sorting.

@VampyrVenom - The development team are still investigating what could potentially be causing the runes to disappear from a player's inventory further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all at this time, including any news of a fix. Rest assured that as soon as we have more information to share regarding the missing runes, we will let you know within the forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • VampyrVenom
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis I Decided to do the Totem challenges, i did the wolf and raven one, when i completed the challenges and exited the totem to go back to Raventhorpe, i waited a few seconds and in the top right corner it was showing me that all my shop items and ubisoft connect items were being added back to my inventory and because i had the gothic armor set on, plus the 2h sword Sutr and the shield Musphelm's wall, the chest armor some reason was unaffected, same with the sword and shield, but the rest of the gothic set was unequipped and that is what i think removed the runes in the first place, now i am not sure if it does effect weapon runes or not as i can't remember what i lost the 1st time around but i thought i would give you a heads up that the items are given back to you after leaving the totem challenges and this is on PS4.

Suggested Topics