ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CREW_ITALY
    Original poster 190 posts

Gioco rotto poca fisica spawn veicoli senza senso tutti i veicoli sono lenti nelle gare non riuscendo neanche a raggiungere la velocità dichiarata .
    Sto avendo occasione di parlare con molti gamer alla quale mi confermano questo problema.. Ubisoft ma quando ti decidi ad aggiustare questo gioco?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mercury
    619 posts

Greetings @CREW_ITALY! Apologies for the inconvenience, however, I'm only able to assist in English on these discussions. Would you please translate your post to English, so that I can assist further?

If you would like to continue to use your preferred language, you can create a new case here.

• CREW_ITALY

@ubi-mercury

Thank you for answering me: the staf in Italy is very arrogant and threatening I made videos and everything as requested by them dedicating many hours. The moral is that the game is broken the traffic spawn and too badly marked. When you change a kit at the most the vehicles continue to go slow as if nothing was mounted or almost This problem is alienating many gamers who follow and support this game like me for 3 years. Thank you very much for your attention I hope you will solve it soon

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1252 posts

@crew-it-kitty-p

Hey there.

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with Ubisoft Support. If you've spoken to them already about this issue would you mind providing us with any case reference numbers you have we could take a look at so we can see what you've submitted to us and what's happened with these cases? Thanks.

Official Response
  • CREW_ITALY

many months have passed forum changed all lost .. I am very sorry after having devoted so many hours to the staf in Italy to receive only threats and lack of professionalism.
    Lots of people know about these problems except ubisoft a real shame thank you again and excuse my bad english

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2678 posts

Thanks for clarifying that for us, @crew-it-kitty-p

I'd really like to look over your previous messages with us, so I can best see how to help. However, I've not been able to find any forum messages on our old forum from you. Our old Italian forums can still be accessed, here: (https://forums-it.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/121-The-Crew). Would you be able to find your thread where you highlighted these issues, and send me a link here on our thread we're speaking in now?

I'll keep an eye out for your response 🙂

Official Response
  • CREW_ITALY
    @ubi-thrupney  <---   "  They removed everything in the old Italian forum including the threats that they dedicated to me for free and also made me delete all the videos on youtuber where the problems were really clear.

English: On the Forum in Italy the old one I only got heavy threats from the staff. I had done a thing or two to open ruter ports uninstalled reinstalled the game with temporary files cleanup. I spent many hours free of charge to make videos where all the problems encountered were highlighted. 
    Problems to which I am still having today and with me many friends who have literally stopped playing. Now my icon level is 4,300 plus minus.
    Initially I thought the game difficulty was increased due to the fact that I used the popular 6+ multi-part magnet kit and all associated points on the menu to get followers.
    I used another kit the very famous racing one nothing has changed the problem arises in the races that the vehicles go altogether 30% + slow do not brake do not run all limited by the game when entering a race. I've been playing lately with a new friend and he too is having such problems like so many others but strangely no one says anything about it
    I have been following and I have been following this game with a lot of passion for almost 3 years about a little more. Over time I have seen many improvements that I appreciate I understand the enormous effort of the programmers. But I struggle to understand during the races we often invite new friends into the game to get them parts I icon 4300 my friend I'm playing lately icon almost 2800 we invite an icon 100 and his vehicle wins the races and we fall behind in the race often not even managing to complete it.
    What killed this game is the traffic when I enter the game, 3 boot vehicles come alongside me in the car and follow me throughout the race cutting my way in all the curves and intersections coming against me in the wrong direction. If I play some races with other friends as mentioned above it happens that this friend gets into an accident and he keeps walking and my vehicle loses control as if it were me who did the accident.
    The saddest thing is to see a vehicle tested on the map in free mode that gets excellent performance is stability and then once in the race with this huge drop of 30% overall. Like the maximum that can be reached for example and of 300hp then in the races it is difficult to reach 270hp. As if half an engine had been left in the garage.
    Thank you all for your attention.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 914 posts

Thanks for providing all that info, and for continuing to reach out.

It sounds like the issues you're describing are more with game design than bugs within the game. I've gone ahead and moved your post to our gameplay discussion sub-forum so the community team can take a look and assist further.

Official Response
  • JackFaulty
    51 posts

@ubi-mercury After the introduction of the new forum all languages were apparently passed on the English forum. Unfortunately this was not corrected and it is probably too late to change it.

• CREW_ITALY
    I select Italian and I always get English language to which I do my best: to the known and very clear and incorrect problem all the players of the crew 2 of high level have all the vehicles blocked. power speed brakes steering all locked.

Suggested Topics