Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sasorisan1
    Original poster 47 posts

the r i g g e r talent that resets the drone cooldown does not work sometimes. it has been happening to me lately but more often since the past two updates.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    385 posts

Just to make sure:

Your set is equipped as needed? Four pieces including the backpack?
    And you always actively cancel your skill? It's not being destroyed or it's uptime just runs out?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey @sasorisan1

I'm sorry to hear that. Please could you just answer the questions above to confirm if this is bugged or not, and if so, record a video clip of this and upload it online to somewhere we can view it like YouTube, then send us a link to view this? 

We can then forward it on to the relevant teams to look into this. 

Official Response
  • sasorisan1
    Original poster 47 posts

@noxious81

that is correct. it happens sometimes and more often since the past two updates.

• build
    • glitch
  • Noxious81
    385 posts

Thanks for providing the videos! So the builds looks correct and the skills were definitely canceled – and still the drone goes into cooldown instead of being directly available again.

Thus my next question would be:
    Does this only occur when you cancel both skills at the same time?

I'm thinking that maybe the game (somehow) cannot register two cancelations at the same time and thus only triggers the backpack's talent for one skill?

Or maybe the talent has a very very short, invisible cooldown itself to prevent misuse. And by canceling both skills roughly at the same time, only one skill can trigger the backpack's talent (while the other skill's cancelation happens during that very short cooldown of the talent and thus does not get triggered).

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

@sasorisan1 Thanks for the video's and information. I'll create a report for the issue to send to the game team and we can update it with any additional information that you may provide in here in response to the question from @Noxious81 🙂

Update - I have found this issue is actually known already and can happen with others too, not just the drone, such as the Turret, Hive, Tend, and Befriend.

Official Response
  • sasorisan1
    Original poster 47 posts

@ubi-froggard
    it happens when i cancel individually or together. i'm glad the team is working on it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Thanks for providing that extra piece of information, @sasorisan1! Once we have more details to share from the investigation, these will be posted within the forums. I'd recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

If you encounter any further trouble, please don't' hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics