Quick Suggestions

• sasorisan1
    Original poster 45 posts

ok,

what am i doing wrong?

(1) four piece set, mask-armor-knees-pack
    (2) status effect on a hostile,
    (3) kill a status effected hostile,

but i do not get any hollow point bullets.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey @sasorisan1

I'm sorry to hear you may be having an issue. Could you let us know the following things so we can look into this:

• Are you trying to use explosive damage to trigger Rules of Engagement set talent (4 piece talent)?
    • What methods are you using to kill the enemies?
    • Screenshots / Videos of the full gearset that you are running when encountering this issue. Please upload any videos to YouTube (or similar) and provide the link to view it.
    • How often are you encountering this issue in-game?
    Official Response
  • sasorisan1
    Original poster 45 posts

@ubi-froggard

• no, i am not using explosives to trigger RoE set talent, i do not see where it states that it is needed. i would like to know why you ask that specific question though.
    • capacitor or baker's dozen is what i use mainly.
    • build
    • glitch
    • maybe 90% of the time i do not get the hollow point bullets.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

@sasorisan1 Thanks for the information and the videos. I'll forward this on to the game team. The questions I asked were questions the game team were asking us to find out as they have seen some other similar reports already, so may be used to see if there is similarities between yourself and what other players have shown us / reported.

Official Response

Suggested Topics