ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• daemon9
    Original poster 2 posts

The crashes happen once or twice in a session with no apparent pattern. And the biggest glitch is when dismounting a horse my character gets launched into the air. I've been launched from 30 feet to more than half mile up only to fall to my death.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4733 posts

@daemon9 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashes and glitches whilst playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Can you please go through the Xbox One troubleshooting if you haven't already done so then try again.

With regards to the glitch when dismounting your horse, can you confirm the following:

• How often you experience it?
    • If you have the latest update installed?
    • How long have you experienced the issue for?
    • Does it happen in a specific location?

Could you also provide a video as an example.

Official Response
  • daemon9
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-keo So it's not exclusive to dismounting horses. I will get launched randomly just running around the world.

And the crashes...so many crashes. I'll crash during menu changes, moving the camera around, talking to npc's...it does not matter what I do, I will crash randomly and often. As of writing this Ive been playing for and hour and a half, and I've already crashed twice.

The game is on update 1.3.1.

• Ubi-Mercury
    619 posts

Thank you for providing these details @daemon9! Could you please also clarify if you were able to give the Xbox One troubleshooting guide previously provided a try?

Suggested Topics