Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wasdom_Kung
    Original poster 10 posts

Hello!

I have purchased everything from Vagn's river raid vendor and can no longer receive foreign supplies as the map says the supplies are exhausted (Also backed up by Vagn's mentioning Eivor has looted all supplies from his maps) - however, I have not upgraded the Jomsviking building past level 3, which requires river raid foreign supplies.

There have obviously been runs where I will loot a couple of chests that will only give says 20 supplies if I am sitting at 380/400 (Due to increase rewards depending on river defence difficulty) so unsure if this may play a part in the issue.

It may be that the supplies availability are based off Vagn's vendor items alone and do not consider the level of the Jomsviking building - has anyone else had an issue like this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2846 posts

@wasdom_kung I'm sorry to hear that you are missing 20 foreign supplies to upgrade your Jomsviking Hall.

Can you please provide a video to show how many supplies you have and that you cannot upgrade the Jomsviking Hall due to the missing supplies, along with a screenshot of each River Raid map zoomed out to show you have raided all available areas.

Official Response
  • Wasdom_Kung
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-keo

I am actually missing more than 20, that was just an example haha - but I'll get around to this asap.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1140 posts

@wasdom_kung Much appreciated! Sorry to hear that you are missing more Foreign Supplies than noted. Along with the video clip, could you note roughly the exact amount missing?

Official Response
  • Wasdom_Kung
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-smash Hey! I have uploaded a clip of the issue

If I enter a river raid and loot the supply boxes, I don't get any foreign supplies anymore.

• azullFR
    1735 posts

@wasdom_kung

it seems that your are missing 945 Foreign Supplies :

• 45 to get the 750 needed for Hall Level 4
    • 900 needed for Hall Level 5

Really sorry for you, hope this will be fixed for you as far as possible 🤞

• Wasdom_Kung
    Original poster 10 posts

@azullfr Thanks for doing the maths, I had no idea how much I was missing 😄

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@Wasdom_Kung Thank you so much for that video! Just to confirm further, have you completed all of the River Raids available?

Official Response
  • Wasdom_Kung
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubistorm Yes, I've completed all of them and have finished all related quests as well

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thank you for your reply, @wasdom_kung, and for letting us known that you have both completed all of the available River Raids and the full questline.

Could you provide us with screenshots or a short video clip showing your quest log with all of the quests completed? I'll then be able to open an investigation with the developers to look into the behaviour you're experiencing and determine if there is a way for you to progress, or if this is a bug.

Thank you very much!

Official Response
  • Wasdom_Kung
    Original poster 10 posts

Hey @ubi-woofer I have uploaded a new clip below, showing full completion and the existing bug 🙂

Suggested Topics