Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CWO4USN
    Original poster 11 posts

Does Ubisoft or a member of this forum know what’s going on at The Tombs? There are several I see running there hours on end to exploit the system to gain XP……as much as 100 SHD levels in a few hours. I can’t figure out how they’re doing it. Reply if you know what’s happening with this exploit.i

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1181 posts

Hey @cwo4usn

I haven't seen any report and don't see any known issues on this yet. If you are able to provide any more information, or a video (uploaded to YouTube or similar) showing what people are doing, I could forward this on to the game team to investigate it further.

Official Response
  • CWO4USN
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-froggard No clips. I was able to join "one" player (they run alone, no groups) for a brief few minutes and then he kicked me. What I saw was the
    player just inside the entrance compound and killing himself (sticky burn bomb) over and over. It's just strange. His SHD level was going up rapidly.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1181 posts

@cwo4usn Hmmm, thanks for highlighting this and letting us know what you saw. We'll keep an eye our for any other reports of similar behaviour.

Official Response
  • Adrian-11
    799 posts

@cwo4usn

LOL! So many glitches and exploits reported lately.
    Didn't try any and honestly, it's starting to feel like I'm missing out... 😀

• CWO4USN
    Original poster 11 posts

@adrian-11 Not so sure this is a glitch……may well be an exploit that someone has figured out.

• SuspiciousPixel
    90 posts

@cwo4usn

Some things don't add up here

100 SHD levels in a few hours.

That is perfectly normal for a farming group or individual.

His SHD level was going up rapidly

Then that person would gain 1 SHD level in seconds

We need more details tbh

• What server region
    • How many directives
    • What difficulty
    • What build was the player using (Inspect)
    • Player name
    • Time incident happened (inc Timezone)
    • Exact location in mission you believe this exploit happens

Just make a quick video even if you get kicked.

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

@suspiciouspixel

Hmm, depends on what a "few" hours really means...
    My absolute best was 20 SHD for one hour (and probably stretching it a bit), while running with one of the best players I know and specifically for quick level-up activities.

Even OP is not sure what they saw... no clip, no screenshot, no specifics... hard to figure out what was happening.
    There is even some contradiction - how can you join someone if they are NOT matchmaking or calling for backup, and not on your friends list? The assumption here is that that player wanted to be solo...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4614 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your experiences and suggestions regarding this behaviour in The Tombs.

If anyone is able to capture a video of this behaviour, that would be very helpful for further investigation. @SuspiciousPixel asks some great questions as well. If you are able to provide us with as much information as possible about these encounters, we can include these in reports to the dedicated game team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CWO4USN
    Original poster 11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CWO4USN
    Original poster 11 posts

@adrian-11 a “few” hours is 2 or less hours…..as many as 159 SHD levels.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4614 posts

Thanks for providing some more information, @CWO4USN! If you're able to provide a video of this behaviour in-game, would you be able to share it with us within this thread? We can then pass this along to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics