ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• heet.boi
    Original poster 4 posts

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get a review game code for Far cry 6 or any game at all i'm not sure if have to email an employee or what. I already emailed 2 employees at Ubisoft and am waiting for a response (It's been about 24 hours) If anybody knows anything about it or how to contact an employee then that would be much appreciated. Even though i emailed 2 employees i'm not sure if those were the right emails or if they even take requests

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SofaJockey
    372 posts

@heet-boi To be honest I would think review codes are either already out or will be going out in the next couple of days to a list already prepared.

If you're a content creator or journalist, wouldn't you just talk to your usual contact or wouldn't Ubisoft reach out to you themselves (assuming you already have a noteworthy profile for Ubisoft content).

• BackPa-CZ
    13 posts

@heet-boi 

Far Cry team must contact you. If you do not have email with questions about request now, you will probably not get it because request was started a few days ago. They will send key about week before release.

• heet.boi
    Original poster 4 posts

@sofajockey I actually just started a Youtube channel and don't have any contacts i found the email of 2 employees at Ubisoft but they still haven't got back. Because i just started do you think that i should just wait until my channel gains more attention than maybe they will email me themselves or is there a way to guarantee a review code by emailing them?

• heet.boi
    Original poster 4 posts

@backpa-cz If i wanted to get a review code for any game with the most chance would it be best just to wait for my Youtube channel to gain more attention so they might contact me or could i contact them OR is the only way to get a review copy if they contact you. One more question, when requesting a review code how many days prior to the release should i be requesting it and do you know to whom i should email, like specifically a director or producer or other staff.

• SofaJockey
    372 posts

"I actually just started a Youtube channel"

Great. I'd build it to 5,000-10,000 subs before worrying about review codes.

And do link your channel so I can go sub to it. 😊

• heet.boi
    Original poster 4 posts

@sofajockey Thanks so much, really takes some weight of my chest knowing this
    Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnoLvibH7idZ0uIU9nJV31Q
    Btw the next walkthroughs i'm gonna be doing are alan wake and Far cry 6 so stick around, thanks again for the help.

• SofaJockey
    372 posts

"the next walkthroughs ... Far cry 6"

I'm subbed, so I'll be sure to check it out.

Suggested Topics