Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BreakAway69
    Original poster 6 posts

I’m missing one artifact in East anglia and I have been everywhere to try and find. There’s no more white spots on the map and I even broke down and googled it and I should have all of them but I don’t. Everything else is completed except that, please help!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    815 posts

@breakaway69 Artifacts can be tricky. They only get visible on the map when you get quite close. Uncovering the map is not enough.
    Find an Experienced Traveler (guy with a '?') to show it on your map.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @BreakAway69,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

As @Kormac67 mentioned, finding artifacts require more time, as these items are well hidden and require advice from locals 🙂 Have you tried speaking with travelers, by any chance?

Official Response
  • BreakAway69
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-mark yes I’ve tried finding a local with a question mark but there are none because I think I found all the artifacts but i think one of them glitched/bugged and didn’t count. I noticed that once you find one of the artifacts, wealths, or mysteries the locations are shown as a ‘X’ meaning you've been there and got whatever you needed. Like I’ve said before I even googled the locations of all the artifacts and have been to each place and each place is shown with a ‘X’. I’m not sure what to do.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2399 posts

@breakaway69 Could you please provide a video showing all of the 'X' marks on the map for each of the artifacts in East Anglia to show that you have collected them all.

Official Response
  • BreakAway69
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo yeah sure how would I go about doing that?

• BreakAway69
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo I have a video ready but every time I try to post it here it says, “You do not have enough privilege for this action”. Is there another way to send it to you, like an email?

• Kormac67
    815 posts

@breakaway69 upload it to Youtube and post a link

• Ubi-Keo

@breakaway69 As Kormac67 mentioned if you can please upload the video to YouTube then copy and paste the URL link in this thread, thanks.

Official Response
  • BreakAway69
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo

here is the video I made for you guys. Thank you for taking the time and helping me out!

• Ubi-Keo

@breakaway69 Thanks for the video. I have had a look and can see all the X's that you pointed out do show that the 10 artifacts have been collected.

Could you please try going back to each of the locations with the X mark and use your odin sight to ensure everything has been collected.

We did have an issue with one of the roman artifacts in East Anglia previously that was collected however it was not recognised as being collected. The only difference with that issue was that the roman artifact icon also remained on the map. That was the mask in the upper left of the East Anglia map which is underwater. The mask was still visible when using odin's sight.

Official Response
  • BreakAway69
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo sorry for the long awaited response, but I did what you said and found the last artifact and successfully popped the completion achievement! Thank you so much for your help and taking the time to do so!

• Ubi-Keo

@breakaway69 Thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear that you were able to find the last artifact and unlock the final achievement 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics