Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 43 posts

Seriously, I just worked out my freezing issues with this game and Ubisoft Connect does an update and now Ubisoft Connect fails to connect ( the ONE job it has- it's even in its name), games take forever to load and save game synchronization fails on EVERY GAME. How can a company with pockets this deep routinely fail on EVERY SINGLE UPDATE?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    686 posts

@t-h-u-d-d

Uh, WHAT?! Not again... please!

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 43 posts

@adrian-11 Yep, just had Ubisoft Connect force its update, Then Assassin's Creed Valhalla had to do a 25 Gb+ update, and now it only connects if I run it as admin, and even then it's a crap-shoot. Once I am able to log in, it sends a verification code to my email, which I then have to enter and hope it actually connects. Then I have to pray to the Ubi-God that I can actually launch a game, if it does, saved game fails to synch. If I want to play Valhalla, I have to start a new game, losing 30+ hours of gameplay.

No, Ubisoft. No. This level of incompetence is unacceptable. It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever buy one of your "Always-online, Games-as-a-service" games again unless it is at an extreme discount. This is pathetic. A never-ending string of failure after EVERY. SINGLE. UPDATE.

What are you updating, actually?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

Hey @t-h-u-d-d

I see there is some degradation affecting all games and services at the moment, so this will likely be caused by this but shouldn't last too much longer. I apologise for any inconvenience it is causing you.

Official Response
  • T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-froggard Thank you for the info. I mean this in no way whatsoever toward you, as I know that you are being thrown out on the front line to deal with our frustrations, but Ubisoft is consistent with two things, and two things only: Marketing and Incompetence. If they put half as much effort into development as they do into marketing, we wouldn't be faced with frustration after frustration with games and services being routinely broken by "Updates" and broken promises.

More effort needs to be put into the "Service" aspect if they expect us to continue to accept the "Always-Online" requirement. These "updates" must be tested before they are deployed. We are tired of being unpaid testers and experiencing repeated disruption to the "Service" we have already paid for.

• PT_Frizzer
    10 posts

Since a week ago I'm experiecing a lot of problems.

Crashes and freezes, which I didn't .
    Invisible team mates
    Brakes during play
    Graphic glitches which doing myself to use not uodated drivers to avoid that

I think when there is a maintnance the things go worst.

• Azrahild
    4 posts

Can i got an official statement from the company when you intend to give us the ability to use the product as intended.
    Unless technical problems, disconnections and game shutdowns are treated as some kind of intended hmm ... experience?

• WrecK3rr
    48 posts

@ubi-froggard Crashes every 10mins since the latest Ubisoft Connect update. Didn't have any Crashes whatsoever from months. PLEASE REVERT ASAP!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there,

@T-H-U-D-D - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I apologise for any frustration that has been caused during your gameplay experience. I have passed on your concerns to the dedicated teams.

If you are still encountering trouble whilst playing The Division 2, such as connection errors or freezing, please don't hesitate to share more information with us. We'll gladly do our best to assist you further with these issues.

@PT_Frizzer - I'm sorry to hear that you've been encountering a number of issues over the last week. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us.

The issue with invisible teammates should have been resolved following the maintenance on the 24th Sept, 2021. If you are still encountering trouble with this, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can investigate further. Additionally, we are aware of graphical issues following the most recent Nvidia Driver updates. We have an ongoing thread for this issue, which I recommend following for future updates and announcements.

Are you still experiencing a lot of crashes and freezing in-game? If so, I'd recommend trying these basic PC troubleshooting steps. These steps help to tackle a number of common causes behind crashing and freezing in-game. If you're still encountering technical issues after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with an update so we can continue to take a closer look.

@Azrahild - We will share any information regarding maintenance within the News & Announcements forum prior to them taking place. You can also check for any maintenance or outage updates on the official Ubisoft Support platforms, such as the official website and via social media channels.

@WrecK3rr - I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering frequent crashes following the latest Ubisoft Connect update. If you haven't already, I'd recommend that you also try these basic PC troubleshooting steps. If the crashing continues to persist after trying all of these steps, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with an update and we will investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • WrecK3rr
    48 posts

@ubi-borealis No Offense but you and I both know that ain't gonna fix anything. Thanks anyways.

Suggested Topics