UNSOLVED What gear sets belong to what skill tree ?2 Likes/9 Replies/250 ViewsOriginal poster nesoor 1 posts
Hello AC Members,
I want to purchase a gear set in the Ubisoft store but it doesn't state which gear set belongs to which skill tree (Raven, Bear or Wolf).
So I opened a ticket at the Ubisoft support but apparently they don't know what they are selling and told me to ask the community.....
So here comes the question: Which gear sets belong to which skill tree?
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Woofer 1268 posts
Hey there @nesoor - welcome to Discussions! Thank you for sharing your question here regarding purchaseable gear sets, and which skill tree they each align with.
Could you possibly tell me the specific item(s) that you're looking to purchase, so I can research into this for you, and get back to you with more information? You mentioned contacting us via our support system already as well - can you share the case reference number with me so that I can refer to any previous information you were provided with?
I haven't bought any from the store but do know the Berserker and Carolingian are Bear-aligned, Black Raven and Mystical are Raven-aligned and Mōdraniht is Wolf-aligned. Two of those, at least, are Helix Shop items.
One way of finding out, I think, is to look at Reda's shop in the game. I think when hovering over the gear items it shows a pop-up with the alignment pictured at the top.
This site has a partial list. According to that site, Huldufolk is Raven-aligned, Valkyrie and Hel's Damnation are Bear-aligned and Draugr and Einherjar are Wolf-aligned.
That leaves Charlemagne,
BatmanDark Knight, Gothic, Hearthweru, High Elf, Jormungandr, Knight ISU, Knight of the Round Table, Modern Day, Niflheim, Taranis, Ullr's Hunter and Werewolf.
One thing to note is that the weapons are not necessarily the same alignment as the gear. For example, the Carolingian armour set is Bear-aligned, as is the Carolingian Longsword, but the Carolingian Shield is Raven-aligned and the Carolingian Pike is Wolf-aligned. I don't have a complete list of what's what but maybe bear that in mind.
azullFR 1742 posts
("Assa" used for "Assassination" + "Crit" used for "Critical" + "Dist" used for "Distance" + "Dmg" used for "Damage", taken or given)
infos previously taken from Reda for Armor sets :
- Charlemagne = Bear (by2: 15% of Armor goes to Stun ¤¤¤ by5: +15 Armor)
- Gothic = Raven (by2: +few health/kill ¤¤¤ by5: +? Armor)
- Hearthweru = Wolf (by2: +? Attack for 3 hits after a block ¤¤¤ by5: +? Speed)
- Knight Isu = Bear (by2: +20 Assa if Not Detected & +10 Attack if in Conflict ¤¤¤ by5: +20 Headshot if Not Detected & +25 Stun)
- Knight of the Round Table = Bear (by2: +? Attack/Special Attack ¤¤¤ by5: -50% Dmg taken for the 3 next Dmg opportunities)
- Modern Day = Wolf (by2: +8 up to +40 Attack "following" the target's health ¤¤¤ by5: +3 up to +15 Speed)
- Niflheim = Raven (by2: +10 up to +30 Crit Chance Duration: 20s ¤¤¤ by5: +15 up to +45 Crit Dmg)
- Taranis = Wolf (by2: "Special Dmg" if no hand weapon (shields are considered as hand weapons) ¤¤¤ by5: +25 Armor)
- Ullr's Hunter = Wolf (by2: +? Dist after using "Best Man Firend" Ability ¤¤¤ by5: +5 Abilities)
Do not hesitate to give me the correct spelling of some words
Nice day to all
TheNorfolkian 847 posts
@azullfr Kudos on pulling together all that information. It’s still too bad the developers don’t have some kind of master list available for players to check about this kind of stuff. I mean, TU 1.3.2 just came out and still the store doesn’t have this kind of relevant information.
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Keo 2897 posts
@thenorfolkian @azullFR @nesoor @SpirantCrayon22 Hi all,
Thank you for your feedback regarding the gear sets and which skill tree they belong too. You can see which gear belongs to which skill tree when you have the gear in your inventory as selecting it shows the relevant image above the name of the item (Raven, Wolf or Bear) as SpirantCrayon22 previously mentioned, however you cannot see this when browsing items to purchase on the store.
I have forwarded this on to the development team.