ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• octuslimb
    Original poster 1 posts

I'm about 200 lvl and am running an assassin/hunter build. Wondering if there is any single full armor set perk that alone is better than the two you get from having 2 bonuses of at least 2 items of a set. Currently i am running Raven Clan and Hidden ones bureau gear and have them up to Mythic. I'm curious why I would go all in on one set when I get 2 bonuses on having 2 sets equipped, unless having a full set on gives some amazing perk. And I really don't care how it looks if that matters, I just want the best stats, perks or abilities.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ADarklore
    200 posts

@octuslimb I run the full set of Niflheim as it increases BOTH crit chance AND crit damage with a full set equipped. I have yet to find a set that really offers anything better for running a full set, most have great first perks but iffy second... so many people run two different sets. I just found that running Niflheim I'm getting two great perks that work together in one set.

• TheNorfolkian
    1484 posts

@octuslimb As far as sets that you only acquire in the game, not in the store, the Dublin Champion Set is the only one I exclusively run for my archer build because the five-piece bonus adds on more to the initial bonus. No other set has a satisfactory alternative for pairing. Now, when factoring in the store, pairing the Dublin Champion set with the High Elf set makes the most sense, though I do not yet know what the exact bonus damage stats are for the High Elf set.

Suggested Topics