Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Satoby89
    Original poster 9 posts

As you can read in the description the game is completely broken, I have tried and tested in all ways but there is nothing to do. I have an i9 10850k a rtx 3090 and 64gb of ram 3600mhz. I've tried disabling the XMP profile and the game crashes, I've tried lowering the cpu frequency and the game crashes, I've tried lowering the power of my video card and the game crashes, I've tried changing the system memory dump to the maximum usage capacity of 64gb and the game crashes, I've tried playing with low settings and the game crashes whether I'm playing in 4k or if I'm playing in 2k same exact thing. I've tried doing file verification so many times and the game crashes. In all the games I have never had any problems any game crashes but how come only this game crashes? You have to do something about it because it's not fair that I've spent 60€ and then find myself with a game that I can't fully enjoy and I have to lower the graphics to play. I've tried closing msi afterburner and the game still crashes, I've tried closing any APP but the game still crashes, this game is completely broken do something dear UBISOFT and don't ask me MSINFO or DXDIAG my pc doesn't have any problem it's [censored] new and I don't have any problems with any game. Have a nice day everyone.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @satoby89,

Sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing.

As I can see that you already performed some troubleshooting steps, can you please make sure that you follow the remaining steps listed in this article? If you're still experiencing crashes afterward, we would ask you to provide us with your diagnostic files regardless, as it will give us a chance to investigate this issue further for you (especially checking what is causing these crashes). Without diagnostic files, we won't be able to determine the cause of this issue, I'm afraid.

You can submit your diagnostic files through our live chat.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Satoby89
    Original poster 9 posts

I have opened the case and sent the attached DXDIAG AND MSINFO, the technicians will let me know soon.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @satoby89,

Thank you for the update! I just checked your case and I noticed that you already received a reply with troubleshooting steps 🙂 If you're still experiencing this issue after performing all the steps recommended, please update your case with your freshly generated diagnostic files as recommended 🙂

Many thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics