ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bepponeos
    Original poster 1 posts

Good day,

I've been experiencing crashes on For Honor the whole time. When the crash occurs, my screen goes black and then I see that my graphics card driver has crashed. However, I can hardly imagine this, since everything else works on high settings etc.

I've tried a lot of things like
    1. Reinstalled the game
    2. Reinstalled my graphics card driver
    3. The settings are set to either completely low or high

None of the options have so far brought me the success to "" run again. If someone is familiar or has had the same problem before, I would be happy to hear from you.

My Specs:

NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super
    Intel Core i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 GHz
    2 x 16GB DDR 4

Kind regards
    Bepponeos

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1588 posts

Greetings to the forums, @bepponeos! Sorry this has been an issue for you in For Honor recently. Currently, the workarounds that we can offer this time is ensuring that your graphic card is updated, and if that does not work, try reinstalling your drivers. Since you have already exhausted these steps from your post, could you please create a support ticket along with your MSINFO & DxDIAG attached?

Official Response

Suggested Topics