ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SDX_yBielzZ
    Original poster 1 posts

The M762 recoil is very bad and me and other controller players can’t control but the people who uses the Macro and MNKs can and it’s very unfair, and my suggestion is that the recoil nerfs that are being implemented doesn’t come to console edition because for people who plays in controller it’s extremely hard to play with this operators And it’s bad for the game healthy because this operators were fun to play and now it isn’t so the player lost the fun in the game

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3533 posts

Hello @sdx_ybielzz, thank you for getting in touch with us.

As this post is more of a feedback on how the weapon handles other than a player support issue, I will move your thread to our General Discussion area, so that it may be seen by our Siege community managers, thank you.

Official Response
  • HadesOrso9288_
    252 posts

@ubi-milky He's not wrong, the weapon is too difficult to handle, the only players that I've seen be able to control the recoil for the M762 are MnK players and it's completely unfair, and when controller players are not going against MnK cheaters and are just playing against other controller players, the weapon is not fun to use because every aspect of a fair gun fight doesn't apply when that weapon is involved due to fact that the recoil puts players using the M762 at a huge disadvantage because of how often the recoil will bring your aim off target. I've said it before in a different forum, there's a better way to nerf Zofia's M762 that doesn't involve Nerfing the recoil. The best thing that you can do to nerf Zofia, is to buff the recoil to it's original pattern and spread to at least make the weapon useable, but nerf it by removing the 2.0x scope and replacing it with a 1.5x, reducing the damage from 45 to 40, and decrease the magazine capacity from 30 +1 to 25 +1bullets per mag. And if the nerf to the M762 isn't enough, then nerf the LMG-E as well by removing the 2.5x scope from it, decreasing the magazine capacity from 150 to 100 bullets per mag and very slightly increasing the weapons vertical recoil. Doing all of this instead of nerfing her recoil completely would've brought down her pick rate for sure but they wouldn't cripple her as an operator and continue to make her useable. I, for one, hate using and going against Zofia players using the LMG-E because the gun is brokenly overpowered, you don't understand how unfair it is for defenders to go against a gun that has 150 bullets in one mag and no recoil with a good damage output, when the defenders for the most part have SMG's and shotguns with only 4 of them having AR's and Maestro being the only defender with an LMG. I don't use that weapon because of the fact that I don't want to be a d*** by using a weapon that gives an unfair advantage, nor do I want to be the one in the receiving end of that weapon, and I'm not the only one who feels this way!

• sorakotw
    9 posts

Unfortunately I don’t see them buffing the M762 I’m sorry to say that or any of the other nerfed recoiled guns. It’s sad to say that.

• Slyrr7
    137 posts

@sorakotw Seriously - just install cheats and use cheat hardware like all the rest of them do. After six YEARS, it should be obvious to one and all that UBI doesn't care. You can cheat all you want - go nuts. Just do what the cheaters do and say you're 'capitalizing on built-in game features'.

Suggested Topics