Ideas for Valhalla3 Likes/2 Replies/47 ViewsOriginal poster Viperr8 9 posts
We definitely need new game plus for valhalla and - I think ubisoft should do upgrades to the rest of the buildings and longhouse like they did with the jomsviking Hall and then expand the settlement with wooden walls.
- I think we should have more soliders and Civilians in the settlement so it looks more busy and not so empty.
- Have a building that helps recruit Civilians and soliders with specialist perks eg building or farming or solider training
- Have a building where you can train more soldiers or improve their weapons and armor
- Have a option to take over some little camps and turn them into outposts and station soliders there in England
- Have a building where you station soliders around your settlement and give them job eg. Hunting, material collection or patrol settlement on foot or on horseback or patrol the river near the settlement
- Have an avairey by the stables to showcase all the bird skins we have
I think all of these would keep people playing whilst waiting for future updates and after the updates.
Waynedal 4 posts
And apart from those, how about the ability to equip full gear sets with a single button/hold like what they did with Odyssey.