ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• deathtocakl
    Original poster 1482 posts

Hallo everyone! Personally, after the raider buffs i feel our beloved pk is in a spot similar to pre-rework orochi. where if you wanted to play orochi. you were quite literally better off picking berserker instead, as berserker could do everything orochi did but better. so i figure id put some changes id like to see for her.

More forward movement on both Neutral, and Chain Heavy Attacks.
    "As is. if your opponent is back walking and you try to open or mix them up, back walking causes heavies and guardbreak attemps to whiff. this makes it so the only viable option to reach your opponent dagger cancel. which in such a situation becomes a free light parry."

The ability to Dodge immediately following a successful deflect attack.
    "Since the Orochi buff. there are now 3 assassins that "beat hyper armor". being Berserker, Orochi, and Shaman since she can dodge immediately after a deflect attack. i believe peacekeeper should get the same treatment.

Heavy Dodge Cancels given a window to dodge. Including the current timing, and up to 200ms before it.
    "Currently PK's dodge cancels only have a single timing in which they can occur. this makes using them effectively a game of chance. rather than a tool to try and outplay your opponent."

Dodge Attacks.
    The ability to follow up with a Finisher Heavy on both Forward and Side Dodge Attacks.
    Recovery reduced by 200ms.
    "These two changes should allow her to flow a lot better while in the middle of a teamfight situation."

Top Heavy, and Chain Top Heavy Dagger Cancel given Unblockable Property.
    "In live, doing a dagger cancel from top, or even doing a heavy attack from top is putting your mixup at a major disadvantage. this change will make her mixup from top force your opponent to react to the move. this change also makes her much more viable in team fight scenarios for both peeling and getting bleed applied."

Thanks for reading everyone!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Mayan_Master
    557 posts

@deathtocakl yes, mostly I agree I´m not very sure about the last though.
    Maybe it will be better just one of the two?the top heavy? dagger cancel being unblockable seems too much for me unless they manage to create another animation more according to the force needed to be an unblockable.

But you know? I´m a very conformist man sometimes, I think the dodge attack improves and the better recoveries are quit enough for me to be happy.

the ability to dodge after a deflect is really needed or to make her deflect beat the hiperarmour. But I think your idea is more feasible.
    Heavy dodge cancels with more timings are interesting, mind games can be fun, Im all for that.

• deathtocakl

@mayankinggaming with the dodge cancels you could play her a bit more like orochi. If people try to snuff you out mid chain, you can potentially react and deflect or dodge.

My favorite example is if you throw a light and a kensei/shaman player instantly dodge attacks on movement. You just eat the dodge attack generally. But with this change you could whiff a light, begin a combo, and deflect them for trying to punish you so willy-nilly

• Mayan_Master
    557 posts

@deathtocakl yeah I understand the implicancies, right now dodge cancels are not that useful, I use them more to disorient or to force some reactions but depending on the rival char , sometimes are moderately useful, sometimes not.

I hope devs see this, I don´t want to abandon my main.

• deathtocakl

@mayankinggaming I sort of just see pk as sadder raider right now.

Does high damage like raider, less stamina, no hyper armor, less combo potential.

• Mayan_Master
    557 posts

@deathtocakl This. Is the best way to put it , a sad raider/orochi...oh well

• undondory
    855 posts

@mayankinggaming

don't give up just yet the season is still fresh and I'm guessing your well known enough to be payed attention to I'm sure something good will happen soon... can't get much worse then this XD

• Mayan_Master
    557 posts

@undondory I don´t know man, I normally stream on twitch the saturdays of every week, IDK I don´t have motivation today, I don´t want to suffer a lagswitcher again or to see my main being forced to compete against S tiers all day long...I think maybe I will stream a chiller game today...that´s sad...

• undondory
    855 posts

@mayankinggaming
    well I'm not one to tell someone what to do but might I suggest a legendary arcade try and get a REAAALLLY horrible one, play PK see what happens then once done murder everyone later on (this assesses whether or not it's a good day it works for me)

I would offer to kill with you but I'm not at your skill level, I'd be a walking training dummy and free renown.

• Mayan_Master
    557 posts

@undondory it´s not a bad idea to try arcade today...
    don´t worry about the skill I don´t care about that in coop or even dominion. In fact I play sometimes with my follows in the stream in the arcade mode, but last weekends no one wanted to play arcade only wanted to see me in 4vs4, if you want to play sometime you can add me as HorkosChampion in ubi connect...homever I´m feeling dissapointed since my last stream, by the state of PK so I will revaluate my next streams of for honor 😞

• undondory
    855 posts

@mayankinggaming
    HOLD UP ON FLIP-FLOP OF A SECOND!

why does nobody want you to do arcade? it's a good change of paste it's relatively fun- no it IS fun I wouldn't be half the player I am right now if it weren't for arcade. You know [censored] it I'll add you and we can have an arcade session!
    (plus it'd be fun to see ultra high level play compared to my platinum 4-5 kyoshin fest- well it's more raider and orochi now..)

fricking "they don't wanna see arcade" ,arcade is fun...
    btw I'm pc so.. check there

• Mayan_Master
    557 posts

@undondory yeah man IDK why people avoid arcade,right now I can´t play I´m on home office , but I will in the future if not today in the afternoon.Cheers.

• undondory
    855 posts

@mayankinggaming glad that we are in agreement now to steal every other person's souls.. hehehe...

• deathtocakl

@undondory I only play arcade to finish long orders.

For me most of the fun of for honor is improving against other players

• undondory
    855 posts

@deathtocakl well it really is just for orders but I like the modifiers give's it challenge and you are right playing pvp is the best way to improve but I'm going to be real when I first started I was too scared to do pvp and bot lv 3 was a fairly good practice until I worked up the guts.

it's very hard for me to dislike arcade considering it was my starting point in for honor plus I learnt how to protect my self while bleeding against shamans and the sort.

• Mayan_Master
    557 posts

@undondory hey man yeah playing against the arcade bots is better than most players at beginners level, I mean if you first did arcade and beat most of the quests when you are paired with normal players at the begining of your multiplayer "career" you normally are much much better than the rest. I like arcade because yeah sometimes the bonuses are whack and crazy.

Sorry but I was too tired to play, but eventually I will, too much it´s happening in Real life.

• undondory
    855 posts

@mayankinggaming Dude If your tied don't worry I can grind by myself or with a friend, always remember there is no since of urgency with me everything is chill... 95% of the time XD

Suggested Topics