UNSOLVED Bugs and Visual Glitches0 Likes/4 Replies/1130 ViewsOriginal poster Mich_Leo 8 posts
All the videos and screenshots are taken with Geforce Now, so presumably it should be the best hardware available out there.
The following bugs are from before 12.1 update, but since I did not see any of them mentioned in the changelog I will post them nevertheless:
(1) Spies from Princess Qing's mother phase shift through the city instead of walking, as seen in the middle street:
(2) Trees flashing on and off:
(3) A building caught fire but was out of range of fire station, so I replaced some dirt road with brick road to extend its range but the fire station ignores the fire anyway:
The following ones are confirmed to be present in the latest version:
(4) The Chinese name for giant manta ray is not displaying properly, most likely because the font does not have the character.
As you can see, the 𫚉 character is likely to be missing in most fonts, so while 鬼蝠𫚉 is the default name please consider using 鬼蝠鲼 which is no less accurate because 𫚉 refers to the order Myliobatoidei or superfamily Dasyatoidea while 蝠鲼 refers to the family.Mobulidae.
(5) Quest of Champagne Socialist can not be completed because despite my investors' appetite for Champagne is fully satiated Gasparov refuses to acknowledge the fact. I did not enable Sunken Treasure DLC and I only have those 12 investor residences across all islands.
(6) This could be related to (3). My glasses factory claims to have no access to warehouses despite the overlay tell me otherwise. Upon reloading the save it seems that the overlay was not displaying proper range and the factory was indeed too far from the warehouse shown in the screenshot.
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Viral 2298 posts
Thank you so much for reporting these issues along with the images and videos, this is most helpful. I have broken down each bug report below:
Bug report 1: I have reported this issue to the dev team and once we hear back we will update you accordingly.
Bug report 2: Can we ask that you please verify your game files and also ensure you are running the latest GPU drivers.
Bug report 3: I have reported this issue to the dev team also. Once they respond we will be in touch.
Bug report 4: Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have passed the image on to the dev team to be looked into.
Bug report 5: I have also reported this quest bug to the dev team. Once they get back to us we will update you. Thank you.
Bug report 6: We will wait to see the outcome of bug report 3 before looking into this one further please.
If you have any further bug reports or queries please get back in touch.
Original poster Mich_Leo 8 posts
@ubi-viral Thank you for your relays. Hopefully they get resolved quickly.
> Bug report 2: Can we ask that you please verify your game files and also ensure you are running the latest GPU drivers.
As I said in the very beginning,
> All the videos and screenshots are taken with Geforce Now, so presumably it should be the best hardware available out there.
If Nvidia GeForce Now, Nvidia's official streaming service which enables me to play the game on Nvidia's server does not have the latest driver installed I will be rather appalled.