ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GlacialPuma
    Original poster 2 posts

I'm sure it's been covered before, but I'm new to WDL. Had an issue the first night, no manual save and no indicator that the game is saving at all, finished the intro and about 30 minutes after. Logged in the next day, all gone.

Tonight is about two weeks later, lost 3/5 steps on the bare knuckle boxing missions and 2 more completed side missions, about 3-4 hours of play just gone. Since I got my XSX I've only ever had this issue with Immortals Fenyx Rising and now WDL. Not sure what's causing it, but it is extremely frustrating.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TK105
    60 posts

Unfortunately, this anomalous problem is a fatal bug that has been happening since the first day the game was released.
    It is a problem that we users cannot solve because it is a problem that "Auto save" cannot be recorded normally and it is caused by a fundamental design mistake of the programmer engineer. 
    An engineer / development team who has been unable to fix this issue since its launch. This can't be helped anymore.

Currently, the only way is to perform manual saves on a regular basis....

• GlacialPuma
    Original poster 2 posts

@tk105 is there a reliable way to trigger a sort of manual save? I read a couple weeks ago about going into the pause menu and selecting options and that would do it? It had seemingly been working fine for two weeks until tonight.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1510 posts

Hey @glacialpuma, I'm extremely sorry for the difficulties you encountered with your progression in Watch Dogs Legion. You can also manually save your progress on PC during the single-player campaign by using the Save Game button in the pause menu.  As this has recently been an issue for you on Xbox Series X, could you confirm if you have used the Quick Resume feature on your Xbox at any time while playing Watch Dogs Legion?

Official Response

Suggested Topics