Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED [XBOX] Missing items from Standard Apparel Cache after the character lockout (9% loading bug)

1 Likes/4 Replies/351 Views
    BorecPeDRo
    Original poster 2 posts

After recent problem with the stuck character after last patch I was able to get into the game today (didn't had time to login earlier).
    Everything seems ok, no items missing, didn't lost exotics etc.
    But I got some apparel cache keys from playing for about an hour and was suprised that on the Standard Apparel Cache it show 64/100 items collected. I'm 100% sure that I had 100/100 before I was locked out of my character, because I flexed that to my brother a few months ago, that I already unlocked all the items. Even using some textiles to unlock some items to get to 100/100.
    So my question is, does anybody faced similiar issue? And if so, is there a way to get it back? I tried to create a ticket, but the system is "different" to say at least and as Ubisoft disabled the live chat didn't help either.
    Thanks everyone for help. I always try to complete things in games that I'm able to do as a solo player, so this really grinds my gears 😞

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    455 posts

@borecpedro
    Hello agent and welcome. The good news is: You didn't lose any apparel item. And I'll try to explain to you why:

The contents of the Standard Apparel Caches do not portray the contents of your apparel inventory. The 100/100 simply meant that you collected all the items that you were able to retrieve from the current pool inside the Apparel Caches. You still own all those items. But with the start of the new Season, the Standard Apparel Caches' item pool has changed, meaning that you now can earn other, more rewards. From that refreshed pool you already own 64 items, that is what this counter tells you. The "missing" 36 items thus are items which you do not own yet - but can now be earned by opening more caches.

All other items you have previously earned are still saved in your inventory. And in your inventory you will most probably have way more than 100 apparel items, because you will have collected oh so many items during previous Seasons or got them from other sources.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hello there @BorecPeDRo! Welcome to the forums 🙂

It looks like @Noxious81 has done an excellent job of helping out and explaining why you seem to have less Standard Apparel Caches now following the start of the new Season. All of the items you collected previously should be safe and secure in your inventory. However, there are many new items available for you to find and collect!

If you believe you're missing any of the items you collected previously, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with more information so we can take a closer look at this. Best of luck for finding all your new Cache items!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BorecPeDRo
    Original poster 2 posts

@noxious81 Thank you very much for your answer, problem is, I went thru the missing items (inspected the content of the apparel cache) and I'm pretty sure that for example "Black half-mask" and "Golf swing" emote I had already unlocked previously (before lockout), but those items now show as locked.
    I went thru many seasons and updates and this never happened to me - resetting the counter to reflect newly added items, so I really don't take it as explanation you wrote.
    But anyway, thank you once again. I will ignore the problem of missing items.

Suggested Topics