ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cjmarlow587
    Original poster 1 posts

I decided to play the game on my PS5 recently and found that, even though it is the PS4 version, plays alright but the loading is rather janky. That was until I slotted in my new ssd drive and transferred the game over to my new hardware from my external hard drive. This game runs so much better and is on par with my pc version. Are there any players experiencing better playthroughs on their consoles running it on an ssd? Mine is a Gigabyte Aorus 1TB.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Virtual-Chris
    798 posts

@cjmarlow587

I loaded TD2 on my PS5 to play coop recently with some friends (I normally play on PC) and was amazed at how the experience was nearly the same. Of course, on the PC, I can run a full 4K at 60FPS but the resolution on the PS5 (not sure what it is running TD2 at exactly) was very good, and the FPS was smooth. The only real noticeable differences between the two platforms is the draw distance and some pop-ins on PS5.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    47 posts

@cjmarlow587 Yes very clunky and slow on PS4 Pro till i swapped out the standard HDD for an SSD improved the game massively and most other games loads times are quicker fast travel is fast and compared the game to PS5 not much if any difference at all to be honest i feel its smoother on the Pro Which was totally choked with HDD but now the processor can run run at full speed as its being fed far more info of the SSD. Dont use the PS5 much to be honest

• matta3310
    8 posts

@cjmarlow587 One of my clan mates switched from ps4 to ps5 and his avg. kills per match in conflict went up by at least 3. I think it may not look significantly different, or at least that's what he says, but he openly admits he feels like his shot registration is better and he feels like he's a step ahead of the guys still running a ps4. I'm signed up fro different notifications to alert me to restocks but I'm usually busy when I get them and haven't found one anywhere; not willing to spend over $1000 for one.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    250 posts

@virtual-chris This is good to know.

Now all we need is the option for crossplay.

Division 2 should have this option available without question.

Suggested Topics