ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bartic85
    Original poster 2 posts

I noticed that some items won't level to 2nd level.
    Notification shows "export 1000/1000, place it under relevant exporter socket" or something like that but I can't place those items into level 1 socket.

Those some items are: cannons, cans, eyglasses.

Win 10, language version PL, installed all seasons (1,2,3).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LeGeektateur
    47 posts

@bartic85
    Can you share a screen of your pyramid in the import/export menu ?

May be all your blue slot (lvl2) are already lock by some others items.
    You should kick them from the pyramid and wait for captain tobias. At his next passage, your items will grow up in the pyramid !

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2552 posts

Hello @Bartic85 as LeGeektateur suggested, would you be able to upload some images or better, a video clip to better illustrate this issue you are having with items not leveling up?

If you are unsure how to provide this, please see our guide here > https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/110789/how-to-report-a-bug-in-the-anno-1800-forum/1?lang=en-US

Official Response
  • Bartic85
    Original poster 2 posts

Thanks for quick response.
    I wrote "2nd level" but now I see it's backward, so I meant 4th level.

I made screenshots:
    2 minutes before Captain. Cannons are 1000/1000

I checked LVL 4, there are no cannons.

I made two slots empty before Cpt. Tobias arrival. I put cannons as an export commodity.
    You can see that cannons were sold (-200), but they did not appear in the LVL 4 socket.

And the message is still the same. And no cannons on level 4 items list.

This is my first playthrough, I continue after a campaign with all seasons checked.
    I will see if this happens during 'free play'.

This image provides no information, I'm just proud of my town and thank you for the game 🙂

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@bartic85 Thank you for your reply and thank you for the images. Awesome town! Please do let us know if this continues during free play.

If it does happen we will then report it to the dev team.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics