Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• archsh3riff
    Original poster 96 posts

just started playing, cant see arrow count anywhere within the game, when fighting, in inventory, dont know how many i have and how to refill them .. kinda weird

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    950 posts

@archsh3riff Do you even have a bow yet if you just started?

• OrcBeard92
    170 posts

@archsh3riff There is a HUD option in the main settings menu which can enable/disable arrow count. Check if it is ticked or not, may have been off when you started the game.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 875 posts

@archsh3riff

Hey there.

If the advice offered by these other players hasn't helped please let us know. Thanks!

@OrcBeard92 @Kormac67

Thanks for the assistance folks!

Official Response
  • archsh3riff
    Original poster 96 posts

setting is on .. but cant see it in the left cornet anytime during bow .. holding it, charging it, shooting it ..

• OrcBeard92
    170 posts

@archsh3riff Show us a screenshot of what you're seeing my friend. Hard to understand your explanation.

• archsh3riff
    Original poster 96 posts

you dont need a picture to understand, that the icon above your help showing you number of arrows is missing .. if you do, no picture can help you, only certain type of doctor ..

the problem is the game, the feature is visible for like first 5 minutes after starting the game and then hidden until abilities are unlocked ..

• lemmie88
    275 posts

@archsh3riff wow. Having played the game, I get the frustration. But people are just trying to help. Plus, if you expect any response from the support staff, they're just going to ask for a screenshot anyway... or worse yet... a video.

There used to be a bug in where all the HUD elements sporadically overlapped each other, but it was supposedly fixed.
    Like this arrow counter hidden underneath:

Maybe this is what you're seeing? Maybe not? idk, no screenshot. My first and easiest suggestion would be to just have ubisoft connect verify your game files, but I don't want to get my head bitten off.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2934 posts

Hi @archsh3riff As OrcBeard92 and lemmie88 mentioned we would need to see a screenshot so we can see what you are seeing on your screen and to see that the option is enabled in your settings.

I would also recommend verifying your game files.

Official Response
  • archsh3riff
    Original poster 96 posts

like i said ..
    new game, until the synch point, arrow count is visible, once i synch, its not visible until abilities are unlocked.
    Once unlocked, arrow count is there ..

How can the arrow count be hidden under the ability quick window, if the abilities are not yet unlocked? Think for a second.

I have already explained where the problem is, no need to dissect it. I have abilities, its working fine now.
    Tested on a new game, same issue, until i pick up any ability book.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2934 posts

@archsh3riff Thanks for your response. I'm pleased that the issue is now resolved and you can see your arrow count again.

You did not mention previously that you only experienced the issue after synchronising a view point.

When creating a post please provide a detailed description of the issue and also provide a screenshot or video if possible. We also kindly ask that you are kind towards other members of the community that are trying to help.

I will report this issue to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team so that they can test this and see if they are able to reproduce the issue.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1241 posts

Hey @archsh3riff

The dev team have tried to reproduce the issue but haven't been able to, so I have passed them copies of your save files in case this helps them out.

They also asked if you can provide any further information on what you had done before syncing with the first point? The first point being the one before you find your crew.

Official Response

Suggested Topics