Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lummers74 0
    Original poster 1 posts

Good Afternoon,
    After speaking with Ubisoft’s support team they suggested I post on here
    I understand from the JorRaptor YouTube channel that the creators of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey are looking for gamers that have plenty of experience playing in the world to assist with an upcoming project. I would like to put myself forward for this as I have over 1000hrs in game and know the title pretty much like the back of my hand, which means every nook, cranny, bug, glitch and everything else. The reason I have made contact via this method is because I could find no other way of doing so. If this is of interest then please do get in touch as AC Odyssey is my favourite game of all time and thought of assisting the creators with a title of a similar vision is a very exciting prospect 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Hum4nPerson
    21 posts

@lummers74-0
    I know they are looking for PC playtesters, here's the link. I'd do it in a heartbeat but I'm on PS. If they're looking for people obsessed with the Story Creator tool, send them my way. 🙂

• Achilleus-
    26 posts

@lummers74-0

1000 hours??

I thought I had a lot at 418hrs.

I finished Valhalla at 270hrs and went straight back to Odyssey

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics