ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2636 posts

Hello @s1r_sm0k3al0t,

Thank you for the update! We're glad that the issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know! 🙂

Official Response
  • Alpaka___
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Alpaka___
    5 posts

@xiceyxcheeksx im having the same problem. I tryed everything from the guide but it didnt work, and i cant create a ticket for some reason so i have to ask here

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3386 posts

Hey @alpaka___ ,

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to see you're having issues!

If you haven't done so already, could please make sure you give all the steps in our guide a try?

Let us know how you get on, thank you!

Official Response
  • Alpaka___
    5 posts

@ubi-theberry yes i did all the steps but it still wont launch

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4317 posts

@alpaka___ Can you confirm which version of Windows you are using as there is currently a known issue with For Honor launching on Windows 7 which is being investigated.

Official Response
  • Alpaka___
    5 posts

@ubi-keo im using the newest version of windows 10

• Ubi-Keo

@alpaka___ Thanks for confirming which version of Windows you are using.

I understand that you experienced issues creating a support ticket. So that we can investigate further could you please contact support on one of the following support channels:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Live Chat

Can you also get your system files, dxdiag and msinfo ready as you will need to provide those when asked.

Official Response
  • TurisYT
    1 posts

I also have a same thing . I tried everything form these steps for PC and it still not working . I have ready DxDiag and msinfo but live support for technical problems is not working. So what I am supposted to do?

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @turisyt and welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues launching For Honor.

If you are using Windows 7 then please note that this is a known issue and it is being investigated. However, if you are not using Windows 7 then please contact support on one of the following support channels for further assistance:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Support Ticket

Official Response
  • I_Am_War...Den
    2 posts

Also have the same problem, I am addressing it right now after a long day of work, as the game just finished downloading (I live in a slow internet area). Every time I launch from Steam, the game window is always not responding, then I tried launching from the Ubisoft Connect for the 3rd time, it finally goes full screen but it will always crash at the WARNING screen.
    I had been playing Tekken 7 and is planning to going back to For Honor because I remember that I've bought a season pass here, they both had this pop up message from my Windows 10 whenever I start both these games, but Tekken just manages to go past it every single time.
    For Honor's pop up is" You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingoverlaylink" No idea what the [censored] it means.
    It made me question: is gaming something you love still worth it even if it is difficult to even access it?
    Please fix this it is really frustrating for a non-tech familiar client. I was looking for a good time but just ended up feeling more miserable

• I_Am_War...Den
    2 posts

@i_am_war-den So, follow up, after hours looking for solutions I updated all my drivers and disabled some "overlay" settings in the Ubisoft Connect software and now I finally got to the menu. Thank goodness

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3386 posts

Hey @i_am_war-den ,

Thanks so much for keeping the thread updated and for sharing the steps that helped resolve it for you!

Glad to hear you're back up and running.

If there's anything more we can help with, please get back in touch!

Take care out there!

Official Response
  • freddyVII
    3 posts

Hi,
    I have the same problem as the others above. When I start the game, it connects to the Ubisoft servers but after a short time "not responding" is written on the top left corner. I also tried to reinstall it several times and worked through the list of the pc troubleshooting. I even asked friends and researched for information on the internet. Nothing seemed to work. I also tried to install it on a different drive which didn't work as well.
    It's a bit of a shame because I bought it only recently and couldn't even play it once.
    Thanks in advance.

• Ubi-Mercury
    619 posts

Hey @freddyvii, thanks for reaching out & welcome to the For Honor Discussions!

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this launch issue as well. Thanks for letting me know which troubleshooting steps you've tried as well. Could you please confirm with me if For Honor is currently installed on the same drive as Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games launcher, & your Operating System? Having games installed on other drives may cause some issues, so I would like to see if that helps. Thank you so much!

• freddyVII
    3 posts

Hey,
    Sorry for answering this late.
    For Honor is currently installed on my main drive together with steam and ubisoft connect.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@freddyvii Thank you for your reply and thank you for confirming this.

Can we ask that you please send us your system files on a support case so we can try to get to the root of this issue for you.

You can find how to do this here.

Thank you.

• freddyVII
    3 posts

Hi,

I send you the files but I'm not sure if you received them or if there are any problems with them.

Thanks in advance

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2774 posts

Hey @freddyvii

I can't see a support ticket for you. You should have an email to let you know we have received your message and your support ticket number when it sends successfully. If you messaged us on Facebook or Twitter, please make sure to mention your account username and email too, so we can link that message to a support ticket, as that may be why I can't see it currently.

Official Response
  • Higher-power
    1 posts

@xiceyxcheeksx i am exactly encountering the same problem like u

Suggested Topics