ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• thesaint1965
    Original poster 33 posts

Anyone had a confirmation of shipping of the above?

On my account it says "pending delivery", I'm based in the UK, all previous collectors have been sent from Germany via DHL (4/5days standard}

Game is showing on my UBI so I will be able to play on release, just asking that's all.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• thesaint1965
    Original poster 33 posts

Hello?

Anyone pre ordered Collectors edition?

• ablockkid21
    4 posts

I'm in the same boat, "pending delivery" East Coast, US, worrying that it won't make the street date which will be so unlucky after I preordered it way back in May

• AJeiFoyt
    10 posts

@thesaint1965 Yup! I ordered the Collector's Edition on June 1st. After contacting Ubi yesterday, I finally got a tracking number returned to me today. It says UPS has "created the label", indicating that it hasn't actually shipped, so unless they overnight it, I won't be getting it before the game goes live in 33 hours.

• AJeiFoyt
    10 posts

@ablockkid21 Yup! After contacting Ubi twice, I got a response today with a UPS tracking#. It says "label created", not yet shipped. 33hrs until the game goes live, and I'll be lucky if I get it by the weekend.

• FurtherDread96
    4 posts

Same here, Queensland, Australia. I received an email saying there were 'Delays due to Covid-19'
    I saw on Twitter someone who has been enjoying their collector's edition on PS5. I'm not sure where they are located but, though.

• FurtherDread96
    4 posts

Tracking received just now. Ubisoft!!! I wouldn't say 4-6 Days late is on time!

• SofaJockey
    372 posts

@furtherdread96 As they key reason for one of these is the physical stuff, in this day and age they could do well to throw in a digital code.

• ablockkid21
    4 posts

@jaithorpe I talked with support again not to long ago and got a tracking number, nothing so far in UPS system so hopefully I should see updates pretty soon!!

• FurtherDread96
    4 posts

@sofajockey At the initial pre-order (July 2020), the collectors edition was to be a disc. Ubisoft emailed to say they had decided to change it to a digital code so we could enjoy on day one. There was some customer backlash and they reverted it back to contain a physical disc. I'm split between wanting physical... and wanting to play on release day!

• KrayZee_
    96 posts
    Anyone had a confirmation of shipping of the above?

On my account it says "pending delivery", I'm based in the UK, all previous collectors have been sent from Germany via DHL (4/5days standard}

Game is showing on my UBI so I will be able to play on release, just asking that's all.

I purchased mines back in January and it's currently being processed.

• thesaint1965
    Original poster 33 posts

@furtherdread96

Less than 24 hours before release, still not shipped no tracking number.... what a joke.

Why pre order? a year ago.... not happy!

• Minniemouse72
    2 posts

Sin noticias del envio , desde diciembre reservado. Muy mal por parte de Ubisoft a un día del lanzamiento y sin enviarlo .
    pendiente de envio , pero cuando será?

• thesaint1965
    Original poster 33 posts

@minniemouse72

I just finally got an answer for UBI, UPS picked up my package this morning lol.

Not expected delivery until AFTER release date, WHY?
    Its not like after delayed launch they didn't have all the time in the world.

I know there are bigger problems in the world right now but Ubi should have better treatment for loyal customers who spend their hard earned.
    Maybe if enough feedback was received they might offer a goodwill gesture to all the loyal customers out there?

• MicroKORGI
    1 posts

@thesaint1965 at least you have a confirmation... Mine still says pending. I've been preordered since day one, and have no word on when it's supposed to arrive.

• thesaint1965
    Original poster 33 posts

@microkorgi

Yes but only by chasing them..... still saying pending on my account.

• KrayZee_
    96 posts

@thesaint1965 I received an email from UPS this morning and I'll be receiving mines between 11:45 AM to 3:45 PM tomorrow.

• Gavin-_
    1 posts

@krayzee_ Ups have had mine last two days held in a warehouse in Germany so I don’t think mine is on the way 😅

• Minniemouse72
    2 posts

@microkorgi Finalmente me lo entregaron sin correo de envio y sin avisar, y en mi cuenta también ponía envio pendiente.
    Espero que te pase lo mismo :guiño:

Suggested Topics